Epic Perfect World

Record Weekly Playoffs

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
So, I think Alexy should record the Weekly Champion Playoff's fight's instead of just livestreaming them so that others can watch the action even if they weren't online to see them. I know theres already ladders and such but I think that'd need a nice touch.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
or just vod from twitch =)

bvanharjr

or just vod from twitch =)
vods would be instantly muted though.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I was gonna say he can do it via Twitch, but I dunno if there would be any issues with the music.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Increase the speed of music inside vids Alexy records by 1-2% = you evaded Youtube's automatic copyright system as long as someone doesn't report you for using actual copyrighted music. Aswell as there are alot of alternative streaming services instead of youtube which you can find here:

http://www.streamingvideoprovider.com/streamingvideoprovider-alternative-to-youtube.html#a_aid=4c76d869de78d&a_bid=08ccdf1e&chan=code73

Don't catch me on "You have to pay to use them" because i didn't read details about each alternative site, too much efford for a person who doesn't need it.