Epic Perfect World

Server Hoppers, Server Destroyers

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Much text, lazy to read.
Agreed.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
You all suck smd l2PLAY l2QQ l2BEOP l2BEGOOD if nid lessons lemme know

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
TLDR indeed.
But calling Eviction downsyndrome because of a thread makes you a '----' fill in yourself  :'(

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ya all dont know how to areashii

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
You are a cancer to the community

All said and done.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Still can't believe you've created this thread..... This is nothing else but a frustrated kid's talk.
 You are a cancer to the community

+1 she have good point plz quit sv eviction you are trying to become a Mentalista level player and you are doing it wrong.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
+1 she have good point plz quit sv eviction you are trying to become a Mentalista level player and you are doing it wrong.

Actually dude, he isn't veri far from Mentalista level player, both are annoying, bad and make no sense most of the time sooo.... Yeah.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Still can't believe you've created this thread..... This is nothing else but a frustrated kid's talk.
We have all been through this, we were all on both sides, once big big zerg type faction side, once the smaller one.

You know who's the real loser? The ones that give up.
People forget we're playing a game, we're here to forget about all the serious **** we deal with everyday not to find more. You are a cancer to the community

I didn't read this thread honestly(There's way too much bullsh*t to read), also, i wont even say anything because what Angelala said its good enough that makes me hold myself before insulting you for doing another ******ed thing.  :police:

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
I didn't read this thread honestly(There's way too much bullsh*t to read), also, i wont even say anything because what Angelala said its good enough that makes me hold myself before insulting you for doing another ******ed thing.  :police:
-Sigs untraviolent on thread for leeeeeeeeeeevy-
Recent video.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-Sigs untraviolent on thread for leeeeeeeeeeevy-

She'll be the next.  ^-^

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random

Horrifically garbage video but yes, das me.

good old times and best EP killer squad x10 more effective than xp/arti squads

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
idk if you guys saw but arti using our tactic on epw same way we beat them on vendetta lol

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

It's true, our AAing in Rebellion as EP Squad was AMAZING...

Like spot-on they didn't live for very long at all.

Lol, and ofc. You take what you learn and pass down to the next, if there was to be another guild on that tier I'd hope to God AA would become priority.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Xpend never had a squad to kill EP's, don't know what *** you are talking about :normal-9: if anyone thinks their squad is better than xpend squad then just pm InsoIent(no friendly pm, I won't bother replying) in game for a friendly 10v10 ^-^