Epic Perfect World

Server Hoppers, Server Destroyers

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Because Rebellion was awesome, Sync boy.

Please tell me you are joking.
Joking about what? What's there to joke about when Rebellion was 100% bad ass

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Joking about what? What's there to joke about when Rebellion was 100% bad ass

I meant about you being Tigga.
I don't deny that about Rebellion, I was in it.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
I meant about you being Tigga.
I don't deny that about Rebellion, I was in it.

Horrifically garbage video but yes, das me.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Read very end. The entire post is aimed towards guilds like Artifex who need numbers to do -anything- on -any- server. I was pleasantly surprised to see some of the core Sync members go to XP and split off from the Artifex bandwagon and favor skill over sheer numbers.

Aimed towards them for what? What course of action is this long post aimed at? What is the goal?  If your only goal is to insult a faction for whatever reason, I think you wasted your time here.

And to suggest every member in that faction depends on numbers is quite the overgeneralization.  A number of us enjoy engaging in outnumbered fights on a regular basis.  In addition to the words of this post having no real meaning, it suggests that the people you're speaking of are all somehow beneath whatever standard you feel you should hold them to.  If I compared myself and a few of my friends to a few of yours on any given day, I could argue that many of your members are number dependent and unable to compete on fair terms as well, but that would be another pointless argument.

I just think the world would be more cancer free if this post didn't exist, but that's just my 2 cents.  Thank you for sharing your opinion with the community.
I'm basically 40

Muffy

Wow : d 10/10 tldr

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
What is this thread so full of down my god

Offline ~ ~ ~

^ What the percussionist said ^ :monkey-42:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Aimed towards them for what? What course of action is this long post aimed at? What is the goal?  If your only goal is to insult a faction for whatever reason, I think you wasted your time here.

And to suggest every member in that faction depends on numbers is quite the overgeneralization.  A number of us enjoy engaging in outnumbered fights on a regular basis.  In addition to the words of this post having no real meaning, it suggests that the people you're speaking of are all somehow beneath whatever standard you feel you should hold them to.  If I compared myself and a few of my friends to a few of yours on any given day, I could argue that many of your members are number dependent and unable to compete on fair terms as well, but that would be another pointless argument.

I just think the world would be more cancer free if this post didn't exist, but that's just my 2 cents.  Thank you for sharing your opinion with the community.

Bruh honestly, and no flaming intended but you're stereotypically what I'm talking about. I was in your guild for a few months on my old main, and we barely if ever beat Artifex. Eventually you dropped Salvation and merged into Artifex yourself, so I don' think you can really talk when all you've done is feed the "numbers" issue on this server. Perhaps recreationally you can PvP outnumbered and enjoy it, however in almost every single video I see posted by you, Noki, or any other "core" Artifex member you almost -always- outnumber the opponant.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Bruh honestly, and no flaming intended but you're stereotypically what I'm talking about. I was in your guild for a few months on my old main, and we barely if ever beat Artifex. Eventually you dropped Salvation and merged into Artifex yourself, so I don' think you can really talk when all you've done is feed the "numbers" issue on this server. Perhaps recreationally you can PvP outnumbered and enjoy it, however in almost every single video I see posted by you, Noki, or any other "core" Artifex member you almost -always- outnumber the opponant.

1. Salvation was outnumbered more often than not, and unless the outnumbering was ridiculous, we often won.  In addition, Salvation beat artifex on multiple occasions when the numbers were fair.  If you weren't around to see it, that's unfortunate for you.

2. I didn't disband Salvation because I wanted numbers.  I disbanded Salvation because I'm not a leader type.  I don't want to play this game like it's a job.  I play for fun, and I have a lot more fun doing that when I'm not in charge of anything.  I have other matters to worry about outside of the game.

3. Lets not pretend like your faction didn't get beaten with even numbers on multiple occasions by both Salvation and later on by Artifex (both in TW and PK).

I'm not blind and I know for a fact that sometimes Artifex outnumbers the enemy.  However, don't be a hypocrite and pretend your friends don't do the same thing and post videos where they outnumber the enemy as well.  You can't point out other people's flaws when they are your own as well.
I'm basically 40

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
TLDR = People stop playing when it stops being fun.
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2014, 03:02 pm by Tennessee

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
I'm not blind and I know for a fact that sometimes Artifex outnumbers the enemy.  However, don't be a hypocrite and pretend your friends don't do the same thing and post videos where they outnumber the enemy as well.  You can't point out other people's flaws when they are your own as well.

As I said in my massive post, my guild on the other server degraded and died because we too turned into the same evil that we had tired to destroy. & By that yes, I do mean we started outnumbering everyone to the point where the game was no longer fun anymore.

I agree with you, that each side does their part in this, however there wouldn't be such a constant-need for numbers in PvP if the main source of this, the main offender didn't constantly nearly -every- "real" fight need at LEAST 20-30 more than their opponant. I find it honestly sad that there has to be a need to say "10v10? 20v20?" because GvG is obviously BS, then having Artifex reject these 9/10 times and call others noobs. Lawl.

As for your video, I was there on a Shindola toon. I don't think you can really compare that PvP to XP or OC against you.
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2014, 03:07 pm by Eviction

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
As I said in my massive post, my guild on the other server degraded and died because we too turned into the same evil that we had tired to destroy. & By that yes, I do mean we started outnumbering everyone to the point where the game was no longer fun anymore.

I agree with you, that each side does their part in this, however there wouldn't be such a constant-need for numbers in PvP if the main source of this, the main offender didn't constantly nearly -every- "real" fight need at LEAST 20-30 more than their opponant.

As for your video, I was there on a Shindola toon. I don't think you can really compare that PvP to XP or OC against you.

I see what you were saying in the original post, but as my original reply suggested, it doesn't do much good to make these statements when they won't change anything.

I also agree that it would be nice if pk were less numbers based, and more squad v squad v squad oriented.  However, guilds like yours, and plenty of other guilds who like to ally together in every other pk are a large part of the problem as well.  If you'd like to see more balanced pk, you shouldn't only point fingers and generalize against Artifex members.  You should be looking at every side.  I believe APAWOLLA tried this once.  It didn't go well.

As for that video post, I don't quite see the difference.  It depicts multi sided pk where my team had less than both enemies, and did rather well from my understanding.  It does seem to go against your statement about always outnumbering.
I'm basically 40

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

don't even talk about salvation kid just don't... and on my videos when you can see the thing that you call "your guild" they always have some extra with theam worms warning pinoys w/e

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Entire topic about PW. Moved to Off-Topic.

R.I.P Thread :'(
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2014, 03:32 pm by Eviction

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Jesus fudging Christ, Josh. Wtf is wrong with you. Ain't nobody got time to read your novel.