Epic Perfect World

Server Hoppers, Server Destroyers

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
yes and all ur archer need to reroll demon and play like soochi to be success  :police:

or all go ct eas and pull an ares LOL

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
its not about whos squad is better. its about whos squad more effective in mass pk/tw.

you cant do shet with your DPH eas in pt when enemy have 5+ eps.

and thats why you lost to arti so many times bcoz you didnt have ep killer squad and 99% of ur eas are sage.. untill last time when we had 2 squads that were killin eps and we won.
"Can't do shet with your DPH EA's" I'm the only DPH EA in my pt and I always have a 2.22 aps dark EA with advanced purge to hiero EP's with me, won't give you more info, don't want to tell enemy my tactic. We both know my pt is best and most effective pt and we are better than anyone in this game : )

PS: I'm the best party leader in PW, no one can deny : )

heiro

how can you be assed writing something so big?????????

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
wow i just can't believe this thread, really, some people just can't let go can they.

i was on pwi since 2008 and stayed for a few more years and k$ later, moved to private servers. vendetta, fake, blue dragon, etc etc and finally landed here, in epic paradise. why paradise? because no more big bully guild issues. at least not as bad as on any of those previous official/private servers, with their demands of slavery upon all of us. anyone remember sordid? now, he was a real slave/master and worked his way up to the point he became indispensable to his guild. what did it cost him/her? not sure in various terms but in terms of time, he was fully dedicated, barely eating/sleeping or whatever.

i've met other players nearly as dedicated as he was, spending so much time and money on the game that they felt entitled to everything and especially to our utter submission to them lest we'd get banned from their guild/friend list. did i care? not in the least. i was the worst ep in heavens tear cause i refused to spam heal, haha, aiming to be the best dd ep on the server. that's because no one would teach me how to spam heal, duh. but i made great friends, and really liked eatwithspoons as mod in forums.

am i random to this thread? you bet i am, but if we're going down history lane, i might as well add my two cents because all those so-called great guilds you're all talking about -- and their members -- were the most contemptuous players of perfect world towards new players, since 2008. new members were used, abused, denied any decent loot when TT'ing and finaly discarded as "troublesome".

i have to say the best leader i encountered was on fake, that was butthead but i doubt that the actual one is the same. he knew how to organize faction events and to make everyone feel included. i've made a few friends on fake, which i won't name because it still hurts me to think about how they taught me, befriended me and left me out to dry. i was so happy when, as an ea with a friend, we were queens of the hill!

to conclude, if big bully guilds are dead, i'm very happy. long live the new inclusive guilds who make life bearable to all their members on the best private server ever, EPIC :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
All i read was Enrage > GoldDiggerz> who cares..
TBH i started PWI 3 years ago and from begining ppl was talking how PWI is dying coz of cashopers? IDK hasnt died yet.. and yet there will be PW2 in year or so... soooo.. idk.. i dont want to think far i play it when i can and when i have free time..

BTW: I have Pedro's nudes and home video if u want.. On HT doesnt work skype sig just skype cam :D

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Boy, this just kept goin'

Long story short:
PW definitely had its glory days, it's definitely not the same now and imo, it never will be again.
The nature of the game has changed and the people playing it have changed.
I miss the way things used to be when guilds were families, loyalty was a thing,
and PK was taken seriously but not hardcore do-or-die randomlelogetgoodfactoredblahblahblah.
That's why I don't think history will repeat itself.

Ultimately, things change.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
It's true, our AAing in Rebellion as EP Squad was AMAZING...

Rebellion AA was nothing compared to what Artifex and Xpendables have. You wouldn't know cause you are new on the server and you almost never participated in a decently big pk. Get down from your high horses.

its not about whos squad is better. its about whos squad more effective in mass pk/tw.

and thats why you lost to arti so many times bcoz you didnt have ep killer squad and 99% of ur eas are sage.. untill last time when we had 2 squads that were killin eps and we won.

You really think that's why they lost?LOL... I'm not in Xpendables, but anyone who got some common sense is aware losses are based on multiple factors.

And if you think Swane's squad can't kill anything then it shows how you have 0 clue about this server.
Let me tell you this Swane's squad , was probably the only squad who managed to kill me during those PK's ( besides one or another rare situation ), and i assure they were a pain to our WR's , each PK / TW. More then the magic classes they had.
And you can believe it , because we at some point "had to do something" about that squad in order to stop beeing a constant killer. That's the true, idc if you like it or not.

BTW: I have Pedro's nudes and home video if u want.. On HT doesnt work skype sig just skype cam :D

Share please i would love to see those  :normal-16:
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014, 07:50 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
"Can't do shet with your DPH EA's" I'm the only DPH EA in my pt and I always have a 2.22 aps dark EA with advanced purge to hiero EP's with me, won't give you more info, don't want to tell enemy my tactic. We both know my pt is best and most effective pt and we are better than anyone in this game : )

PS: I'm the best party leader in PW, no one can deny : )
swane do you remember Insolent + Octalift only eas in 10 man squad.... work like 10 eas even kill faster.....

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Next for what? Your stupidity makes your words vain to me. You must have a peanut as a brain.

Are you hurt sweetie? Barking from safezone, and now you came on forums d'awww...  :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-1: :normal-2:

Keep trying hard. I will give you my reply because you'll feel important when i dont really care about what you're saying.

Edit: Your jealously just give me even more motivation since this isn't the first thread that you are trying hard to say sh*ts about me while you aren't any better. :-*
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014, 08:17 am by Leevy

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
"It's not about who is better, it's about who is better."

10/10 flawless logic

But that's wrong, yo.

Baseless facts: the post.

You clearly have no knowledge nor experience in how this game works, stop posting.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
swane do you remember Insolent + Octalift only eas in 10 man squad.... work like 10 eas even kill faster.....
Yes, hiero bug targets with perfect timing of frost+take aim..

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked.....arguing/flaming. >.<
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.