Epic Perfect World

Server Hoppers, Server Destroyers

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
Xpend never had a squad to kill EP's, don't know what **** you are talking about :normal-9: if anyone thinks their squad is better than xpend squad then just pm InsoIent(no friendly pm, I won't bother replying) in game for a friendly 10v10 ^-^

its not about whos squad is better. its about whos squad more effective in mass pk/tw.

you cant do shet with your DPH eas in pt when enemy have 5+ eps.

and thats why you lost to arti so many times bcoz you didnt have ep killer squad and 99% of ur eas are sage.. untill last time when we had 2 squads that were killin eps and we won.

sorround

She'll be the next.  ^-^

Next for what? Your stupidity makes your words vain to me. You must have a peanut as a brain.

About the thread, waste of your time my friend. Nobody cares for this and nobody will, if it was up to me, half the server could join Artifex and they could zerg every pk they find, I'd still enjoy it. Because at the end of the day, if you don't enjoy a game, why do you even play it?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
idk if you guys saw but arti using our tactic on epw same way we beat them on vendetta lol
Who are you again?  :rolleyes:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
its not about whos squad is better. its about whos squad more effective in mass pk/tw.

and thats why you lost to arti so many times bcoz you didnt have ep killer squad and 99% of ur eas are sage.. untill last time when we had 2 squads that were killin eps and we won.

wrong DPH archer can kill archers super fast you have no idea... what you on about

Zirkon

When we used to pk against xpend there was a pt lead by Kiddo to take down cc pt and mostly 3-4 Eas were DPH eas and our bms fell more faster than ever, imagine what eps go through

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Xpend never had a squad to kill EP's, don't know what **** you are talking about :normal-9: if anyone thinks their squad is better than xpend squad then just pm InsoIent(no friendly pm, I won't bother replying) in game for a friendly 10v10 ^-^
;LOL KID 10 V 1 I KILL XP WHAT YOU TRY
Recent video.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I was in Rebellion and I couldn't be bothered to read this lol...

Any TL;DR?

PS:
Not gonna lie.
While I love Epic, that time of Vendetta was the best.
It was before everyone got too serious.
who were you in pwv?

And I'm just going to add this. Although I was Rebellion and anti-Sync for the whole time I was in PWV, I'm wondering what you're thinking when you're just mindlessly talking shit about Sync. Taking into account that we had to build Rebellion to take Sync down should tell you that Sync was a good faction.

After Wuzzy's 'arm broke' and Omar stopped being lead, you and BatYeena brought the guild to the ground. Rebellion died when I left to Frenzy.
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014, 03:27 am by Miami

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Because at the end of the day, if you don't enjoy a game, why do you even play it?

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
After Wuzzy's 'arm broke' and Omar stopped being lead, you and BatYeena brought the guild to the ground. Rebellion died when I left to Frenzy.

Omar was kicked out of his own guild because hes an emo kid that ragequit 4 times as leader. Wuzzy was a great leader until he had his issues and left game, BatYeena killed the guild when the booted all the officers and shouldn't have gotten leader regardless. Then it disbanded.

& Frenzy? Frenzy was Berserk when Rebellion died and then morphed into Frenzy a few weeks after when Husky officially gave up on Rebs

Source : I was in Frenzy too. derp. Husky was a friend of mine.

Not surprised you'd try and blame me though when you had a personal bias against me for months due to your "girlfriend?" at the time XtaC, and you just generally being dramatic.
Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014, 04:00 am by Eviction

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
Omar was kicked out of his own guild because hes an emo kid that ragequit 4 times as leader. Wuzzy was a great leader until he had his issues and left game, BatYeena killed the guild when the booted all the officers and shouldn't have gotten leader regardless. Then it disbanded.

& Frenzy? You're joking, right? Frenzy was Berserk when Rebellion died and then morphed into Frenzy a few weeks after when Husky officially gave up on Rebs

Source : I was in Frenzy too. derp. Husky was a friend of mine.

Not surprised you'd try and blame me though when you had a personal bias against me for months due to your "girlfriend?" at the time XtaC, and you just generally being dramatic.

BatYeena should not have gotten lead true. But it was drama you caused that caused the rest of us to leave as well. Frenzy did not morph into Rebellion. Rebellion was still alive and you were in it when we built it.

Husky was a friend of yours? lol.

I'm not blaming you for a personal bias. I don't even care about that incident. But the one of the biggest reasons that Rebellion died was because of you.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
TL;DR didnt bother reading most of this thread. Angeala as a point, would have to agree with their post.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
BatYeena should not have gotten lead true. But it was drama you caused that caused the rest of us to leave as well. Frenzy did not morph into Rebellion. Rebellion was still alive and you were in it when we built it.

Husky was a friend of yours? lol.

I'm not blaming you for a personal bias. I don't even care about that incident. But the one of the biggest reasons that Rebellion died was because of you.

Rebellion died because of people unable to act like adults. You can blame me all you want bud and point fingers, but at the end of the day it was because of lack of cooperation between everyone, including officers and people leaving when the road got a little bumpy.

& Quite honestly the guild was formed for the purpose of showing Sync that they could be beaten,and we did that successfully. After Sync died we were doomed. As I said, the guild went to crap a few months afterwards because there was no drive to do anything anymore, hell you could barely even get people to accept signets because there wasn't any challenging PK. I was happy with the turn out overall, the aftermath was disappointing but nothing good lasts forever.

Last Edit: Nov 11, 2014, 04:16 am by Eviction

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

shit why has no one realized this yet  :normal-16: :normal-10:

sweet jesus thank you for clarifying now we can fix everything  ???

that's all it was... all this time... now we're unstoppable...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
**** why has no one realized this yet  :normal-16: :normal-10:

sweet jesus thank you for clarifying now we can fix everything  ???

that's all it was... all this time... now we're unstoppable...

yes and all ur archer need to reroll demon and play like soochi to be success  :police: