Epic Perfect World

Server Hoppers, Server Destroyers

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'd like to personally address the amount of wheelchair logic that I've been seeing lately.

While in world chat it may be a cesspool of merchants and random trash talk, I've collected enough evidence to support my thesis on those who leave servers and why they do so.

Let us step back into the past, where all of this began.. c2009, Enrage, an infamous guild on HT after controlling the servers' PvP and TW for over two years was defeated, slain by their comrades who turned foe as GoldDigrz. [wewt]

These brave warriors triumphed, and with Enrage's defeat their leadership saw no other option than to flee the pity-fallen server to another, but no my friends, not PWI international.

As the GD horde scoured across the nation of HT, deluding themselves with false confidence and stooping to the lows that their predecessor Enrage had once done, the server was quiet, silent in defeat once again by a tyranny so vast that there was no force that could possibly stop it. The horde killed all, ex friends, foes, and even the innocent PvE players turned PvP. It was a massacre on proportions that nobody had seen before in many years, and with nobody left to fight them, there was only one plausible option, we must also, like our forefathers Enrage abandon this cash-shop ridden cesspool of a server and strive to become Gods on another.

Now, at the time everyone was at the main private server, prior to the DDoS attacks that destroyed its population for months and months. I personally made the trek to come there after seeing PedroSner cash-shop full Rank 9 3rd cast JOSD on his seeker after losing to my assassin, SligStorm 2-0 w/ R8 TT99 Set with 79 Daggers.
(Don't deny it, you were in Terrorist at the time, buddy boy)

The server was instantly a change from the old to the new, and what I saw was glorious. There was 8-9 gigantic 200 player guilds constantly battling for power, as I was sucked into the war machine known as Connected I witnessed my old rivals once again. Enrage, a constant titan-now reborn on another server. However, from all the names that I had seen before, there was one new one that I had never seen before ~ Sync.

Now Sync was a weak guild, they supplied numbers but was easily crushed by Connected, Evolution, or Enrage. A few months later, Enrage disbanded. They had merged completely into Sync and most of these guilds had lost steam due to the horde like mentality of Sync, supplying 60+ players to a 20ish person PvP fight, there wasn't much that could be done. Sync had gotten used to this, controlling the market of Irongaurds due to thier control of 1k Streams, as well as the instant-cast pots from various locations, there was a complete monopoly and domination in TW and PvP. Alliances wouldn't work due to the time-difference, and alone no faction could handle the massive amounts of numbers supplied by these "champions".

Solution? Easy. After the leader of Connected left the server due to the start of college, Connected disbanded. I personally took a leave during this time for around a month, or two. I come back and everything I had known about the game was different. There was not many guilds anymore, there was only 4-5 big ones max. Sync had once called our alliances "The Holy Alliance".. We were reborn into a guild named Rebellion. 200-Person strong faction with peaks of 170+ online not during the TW times, Sync had obviously been shaken. They could NOT beat Rebellion in PK when fighting against their same tactics, the tide of the war had turned. The next challenge was to destroy Sync completely, wipe them off of the map and destroy their potion-monopoly.

80 v 80 was tough, Sync was experienced and had worked with the same groups of players for years. Rebellion was a mere child when it came to TW teamwork, however with the addition of noteable players that lead us and guided us after only 1-2 loses we beat Sync in TW. This was unheard of within the recent past, and Sync freaked out. Their members got mad, shaken, and scared because their complete-control gameplay was coming to an end. Sync couldn't PvP, like a cancer they were drawn out from the server, slowly by getting these daily treatments of chemotherapy, they were coming apart.

As we carved our way through the map, from Raging Tides to 1K Streams, our battle for superiority and freedom from the tyrannical nerds was going strong and efficiently. 2-3 weeks from the final battle, Sync did something unheard of.

Cody resigned as leadership. Obviously broken and defeated, his speeches were no longer enough to rally the horde of minions he called faction members and he took his leave.

Sync was broken.

One week before the final battle, Sync was no longer openly PvPing during their main PvP times. During this second to last TW Sync was being easily beaten, leaving 1/2 way through the TW and having at least 20 members leave the guild due to the obvious demise. Their new leader, weak and random, couldn't control this- then something amazingly hilarious happened.

The Sync officers arranged a mutual meeting with the Rebellion officers, marshals, directors, leaders. It was pretty hilarious to see them on ventrilo practically begging us to stand down or Sync will disband. We told them that there wouldn't be any mercy for those who were so horrible to the server and took our leave.

The Final Battle

Rebellion, with 194 online for the 1K Streams TW vs Sync was ready to anhiliate our foe once and for all. Sync faction signeted on 1K Streams telling their members to make as many IG powders as they can before they lose, they didn't have any faith in themselves, they were broken and they knew that they were going to die. Our leader gave a speech to the officers before this telling us how hard we've worked for this, and that this would be the moment of truth.

As the fight started, we knew that Sync was going to fight back with all that they had. The fight lasted almost 3 hours long, and as it came to a close, 2 hours 43 minutes in, Sync was defeated. Instantly after the defeat around 80 members left the guild and within the next week there was an outragous amount of applications for Rebellion from Sync members, they were ALL denied. Sync was not wanted here, their mentality was a cancer that had no place on a server that had been suffering through the hate and social oppression and they promptly left.

Our leader gave a speech after the TW to the almost full 200 person ventrilo server, saying how proud of us he was and how we've worked for so long and so hard for this moment, it was a beautiful moment.

As the months and months went on, new rivals came to be, no match for Rebellion. And as they say, once an evil is thrown down another rises to take its place. Rebellion became a Sync, as disgusting as it was, we were the conquerers, the liberators, the ones that deserved this in our minds to ascend to greatness. As time went on, our morale diminished and the guild started to slowly implode, with corruption and bad officers, we fell. Rebellion disbanded, Sync's remnants were always around but eventually completely disbanded as well months later.

As the Titan fell, another rose, and when that one rose, there was nothing left to fight, and we as well fell.

The server recently closed down completely this year due to lack of players.

As my story comes to a close, this shows what we have already known, that under whatever name a guild such as Sync will come into the server and conquer it at the end of the day, and eventually people WILL get fed up and WILL rebel and use the same BS tactics as they do, and then they will LEAVE. Then the server DIES.

You've seen this on plenty of servers even on Epic in the past and on countless other servers. The true question is, will this ever end? Will they ever understand that it doesn't matter how many times they run, they will always meet their match when using such cheap-outnumbering bullcrap logic? They make fun of those who work together to beat them, yet if the roles were reversed they'd be doing the same thing.

PW is a dying game, with a smaller community every few months. Eventually there won't be anymore major private servers with time, and then maybe, this mentality will die with it.

Flame away, call me a nerd, say I take the game so seriously. You play this game, you're part of this server, and you have to witness and deal with this type of gameplay on a daily basis. It is sad, pathetic, and it is so sad to see a game so degraded to Zerg-warfare that skill is no longer a factor. Plus I've been bored at work so this was a good way to pass the time c;
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2014, 02:25 pm by Eviction

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You must be really bored

Offline Mayo

• Desolate Officer
  • Characters: MERCER. AceVno
  • Faction: Desolate
MERCER- 150 R8 Sage Psy
Vergel- 150 R8 Demon Mystic
Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You should write a fantasy book with all the dreams you have , this was quiete some story , i would buy the book 10/10

P.S. : Waiting on the next dream :normal-25:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
You must be really bored

Yes, sitting at work for 8 hours doing almost nothing because I'm part of IT Maint Support staff. Yeeeee.

You should write a fantasy book with all the dreams you have , this was quiete some story , i would buy the book 10/10

P.S. : Waiting on the next dream :normal-25:

Sad truth is that its all true

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
1- this goes in off topic
2- don't give other server names
3- your life must be super boring

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Much text, lazy to read.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Do you have a life?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Story of PWI unknowns

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
I could have swore you were a marshal in Sync for months......
he was LOL easy easy Swane

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I could have swore you were a marshal in Sync for months...... :))
Doesn't change the fact that I'm best player in the universe =))

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I could have swore you were a marshal in Sync for months...... :))
easy easy

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
easy easy
dont speak u were marshal too