Epic Perfect World

Best mag classs

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
There is no best magic class, all are good in thier own ways. I would play something that suits your play style best. Test all of them out and see.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
whatever i play is the best, be it mag or phy class im purely the best that ever been on what i play

Offline The Reaper

whatever i play is the best, be it mag or phy class im purely the best that ever been on what i play
hahaha suree noob

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Idk about you but I usually pay attention to other stuff too, except damage done and received (and all the other sh1t). Character race for example. Their looks. How they fit my personality (I couldn't play a cleric for long because I can't be the "nurse", you know). I'll never play a psy cuz they are fish. Most people don't give a fck about such things and it ruins a fantasy game like pw (+ keep in mind that it also kinda lacks fantasy) :tiger-2:

I think you have been answered by others. You should really choose yourself. Even if you dgaf about race features and stuff :police:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Issandjumal

• †††
  • Characters: Krikzu, anxiety
I'll never play a psy cuz they are fish.
WHAT? YOU DON'T LIKE FISH PEOPLE!?
But uh... If u ask me then psy or veno ;)

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Idk about you but I usually pay attention to other stuff too, except damage done and received (and all the other sh1t). Character race for example. Their looks. How they fit my personality (I couldn't play a cleric for long because I can't be the "nurse", you know). I'll never play a psy cuz they are fish. Most people don't give a fck about such things and it ruins a fantasy game like pw (+ keep in mind that it also kinda lacks fantasy) :tiger-2:

I think you have been answered by others. You should really choose yourself. Even if you dgaf about race features and stuff :police:

lol i always was wachning what dmg does it and how every class looks and how even they moves + slam or big wep cuz psy wep is rly small ;D i like to make char somethink like me ;D

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
WHAT? YOU DON'T LIKE FISH PEOPLE!?

Yours different :pig-23: :pig-2:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

But I thought your main was cleric...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
i think lenin is the best ep

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

This is exactly how I choose my characters^^ Of course at times I have looked into how well a class is in pve/pvp/etc but nothing excites me more then the overall looks and feel of my toon  ^-^
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
If there was one best class mag class, we wouldn't have 5 of them.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
i think lenin is the best ep
I have to disagree with you

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
But I thought your main was cleric...

Yes, I did play for quite a long time with my main cleric. But compared to me playing a veno, it's a very short amount of time :tiger-2: My current character (Oleander) is much older than my cleric. + I was a veno in pwi too

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B