Epic Perfect World

Unrelenting Sacred Stone.Debuff and Attack Duration Increase.

No. I don't think the effect of the stone should last long enough to combo with seeker's skills. Seeker already has crazily high spike damage with the right combo skills.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
No, I'm fine with getting just zerk critted for 50k, I don't want it to hit 80
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I miss my extreme fury too QQ    +1 to this for my seek !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
No, I'm fine with getting just zerk critted for 50k, I don't want it to hit 80
But I want... xd

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
lol Deno Seby Raul????????
Cant be increased you say.
1.all 3 of you were here when extreme fury was still around.
2.Go sit down now
I didn't have enough time and I didn't want to delay patch anymore, but it will look into it. It's just a server side setting, so shouldn't be issue.
Dont know what your talking about dont post.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
lol Deno Seby Raul????????
Cant be increased you say.
1.all 3 of you were here when extreme fury was still around.
2.Go sit down nowDont know what your talking about dont post.

What does Extreme Fury have to do with this stone?

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.

What does Extreme Fury have to do with this stone?
It would be extreme fury without aps boost or HF Debuff but Phys Reduce

Offline MadWhiteRabbit

• Desserthoes for president
  • Faction: Ducks
+1
Also this suggestion was suggested by Vermillion a long time ago

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=17038.msg218271#msg218271

agatio seems to have forgotten :(

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
It would be extreme fury without aps boost or HF Debuff but Phys Reduce

Im not 100% sure if it was Greatly increased phy atk + aps or just increased phy atk+aps but yes i get the point on it. Just with all permanent defence and increased offence i don't think seekers would have anymore counters in their gameplay. What im trying to say with that is, in perfect terms i'll take sin's as example. If you find sins in phy ornas they'll die in 2 shots from metal combo, and if u find them in elemental, with this stone buffed which is basicly armor crush effect (or pierce if you want to consider the lower chance proc stone aswell)  with alot more efford and risk in getting and transfering the proc, i'm not sure if i want to call it gamebreaking, but for some classes it would kill the whole point of 1v1ing a seeker since you wouldn't find a way to get rid of a seeker without on my side probably exhaust everything i got and because of that getting myself killed in the process if i don't succeed in 1 try.

That was only my oppinion. I don't know about other ppl.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
Im not 100% sure if it was Greatly increased phy atk + aps or just increased phy atk+aps but yes i get the point on it. Just with all permanent defence and increased offence i don't think seekers would have anymore counters in their gameplay. What im trying to say with that is, in perfect terms i'll take sin's as example. If you find sins in phy ornas they'll die in 2 shots from metal combo, and if u find them in elemental, with this stone buffed which is basicly armor crush effect (or pierce if you want to consider the lower chance proc stone aswell)  with alot more efford and risk in getting and transfering the proc, i'm not sure if i want to call it gamebreaking, but for some classes it would kill the whole point of 1v1ing a seeker since you wouldn't find a way to get rid of a seeker without on my side probably exhaust everything i got and because of that getting myself killed in the process if i don't succeed in 1 try.

That was only my oppinion. I don't know about other ppl.
So Extreme fury which debuffed dmg increase wasnt worse than unrelenting.You barley play fight seekers so why do you care.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
+70 - 1

I agree to disagree with tones of puns
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
this guy is like the next rance

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
So Extreme fury which debuffed dmg increase wasnt worse than unrelenting.You barley play fight seekers so why do you care.

Who said i care? Expressing an oppinion and an argument =/= caring.

Anyway i did fight seekers, i did lose to Vermilion cuz of my 1.8k crits with 3 spark (logic). Everytime i tried to do something i'd get tanked out by Dex genie and def lvl sword. So yeah "You barely play seeker fights" ye because i deal 2x less dmg than the dmg i take, makes the fight boring.