Epic Perfect World

Your Genie Build?

Offline Wayland

• Hi?
  • This text is a bit...personal...
  • Characters: JustDiE
  • Faction: Not in one atm
So, I was thinking about a genie build for a psychic, but since i never really cared much about genies even back in those good o'l pwi days, I never really thought about the best build i could get/like for my playstyle. So I just wanted to see what you guys got for your genie build, doesn't matter the class. A reason why you choose some skills over another would be helpful also :D

So this is my current build:

Also, I've noticed that roughly all of the genie's I've examined for every class uses a vit/magic build, and I know its good and all, but is it THAT good that the majority of players use it?  ???

1 more thing:
If you don't mind if I ask another question for psychics: why did you choose Demon/Sage? Currently I'm a demon myself :)
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2014, 01:35 pm by Wayland

Food, though.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=6197.0

I found this, not sure if it's useful though.

I always have Evil Ward on my genie, as a mag class. No 3 spark 1 shot from mystics. :normal-30:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
It depends, for psy best is 200dex genie for CC, thats how Mentalista taught all psychics, for physical classes its best to have 200str genie for occult ice and mire. About the rest of classes: I think would be best to follow Mentalista's path

I personally have both and I can say im the best mystic on server because thats how OP these genies make me

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I mass pk with dex genie it's pretty useful. you need to put anti stun tho, it's good on dex genie as well but lv1
also i love to keep windshield on lvl 1 so i can spam it hmm what else, o ya, if u are magic class evilward is always nice to replace it with last skill there

Offline Wayland

• Hi?
wow well that was fast o.o

Thanks for the replies so far, and if you don't mind if I ask another question for psychics: why did you choose Demon/Sage? Currently I'm a demon myself :)

Food, though.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My psychic is sage because of my playstyle, which I carried over from PWI.  My biggest winner for going sage back then was the aoe purify, so in those moments where I'm close to my team, pop a bubble and ta-da.  Yeah it has a crappy cooldown, but after a while, that didn't bother me much.  You also gain more def/attack levels with the voodoos as a sage, so that helped too.

Really, a well played psychic is deadly regardless of culti.  Cynix, who is one of the best psys on the server, is demon.  Never fought him on any of my chars as his psychic, and I'm admittedly scared of his ass.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Wayland

• Hi?
My psychic is sage because of my playstyle, which I carried over from PWI.  My biggest winner for going sage back then was the aoe purify, so in those moments where I'm close to my team, pop a bubble and ta-da.  Yeah it has a crappy cooldown, but after a while, that didn't bother me much.  You also gain more def/attack levels with the voodoos as a sage, so that helped too.

Really, a well played psychic is deadly regardless of culti.  Cynix, who is one of the best psys on the server, is demon.  Never fought him on any of my chars as his psychic, and I'm admittedly scared of his ass.

That's cool, also how about your genie? also never really got a reason why so many people (including psys) use vit/mag

Food, though.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Wayland link=topic=20576.msg268520#msg268520 ma=1415462087
That's cool, also how about your genie? also never really got a reason why so many people (including psys) use vit/mag
Because you can spam skills if you play it properly, as a Psychic I'd go sage with atk lvl weapon, crit/mag based gear and vit genie for purely mass pk, mainly to spam expel/faith/poison which I'd say are main genie skills for psy. if you'll go the 1v1 route I highly advice a dex genie instead, although dex works pretty nice for mass pk aswell. as for your culti, sage if you wanna support/cc at mass, demon for mainly 1v1 solo pk imo.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
200 STR Genie for occult ice? Oh my God Vookie, my brain just melted. You realize you only need like 120 for 100% chance of OI.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Dexs genies are good but only if they are 125+LP

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
115DEX, 40STR, 41VIT,

Level 142 ~ Longevity. 95/142 LP
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

My psychic's genie is a 134/150 (still salty that she got the best genie out of all my chars, but since she's essentially my main these days, it's not being wasted) Zeal.  It's primarily dex, but I added enough vit/mag so that it doesn't take 84 years to recharge, and magic gives more energy so that I'm not completely on E when I use a heavy skill like Faith.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Wayland

• Hi?
My psychic's genie is a 134/150 (still salty that she got the best genie out of all my chars, but since she's essentially my main these days, it's not being wasted) Zeal.  It's primarily dex, but I added enough vit/mag so that it doesn't take 84 years to recharge, and magic gives more energy so that I'm not completely on E when I use a heavy skill like Faith.

I'll probably use a build like that on my next genie also, just need some more vit so i can spam a bit more  :police:

Food, though.