Epic Perfect World

Nightscream island: Land of the Thieves

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
This player has never been to nightscream island? it's not like the main map. You can instant pick it up.
when i was playing this sv you were lerning how to press they keys of your cumputer so plz shu up kid and give my big mac

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Seriously NS is fine the way it is, and as Seby said if u wanna farm Ec go do TT. Or u can just do what I do, kill everyone around u, it's simple, and more fun when someone tries stealing ur drops, well for me it is cuz more people to kill, and try getting whirlwind on ur genie, it helps cuz they are also unable to loot.

You're correct and it is a good point, but that would make farming in NS somewhat lame.

It's hard to kill someone who just steals the drops since it's much easier for them to just wait next to the person you're killing and pick them fast or holy path to them (especially if you're a ranged class) then AD or sutra and fly away.  Especially since you might've just wasted all your chi and genie energy on fighting that other person.

No, NS is for easy ec farm. If you take away the major risk of dropping ec, why would you do anything BESIDES NS. It's like that for a reason. If you don't like dying then bank more often so you don't drop large amounts, or go farm TT and freedrop events.

High drops = more risk
Low drops = less risk

No hate plz. Just stating my opinion.  ^-^

I honestly don't know how you could still misunderstand.  When did anyone ever mention taking away the risk of dropping ec.

when i was playing this sv you were lerning how to press they keys of your cumputer so plz shu up kid and give my big mac

just say you learned something new and move on bro

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
It's hard to kill someone who just steals the drops since it's much easier for them to just wait next to the person you're killing and pick them fast or holy path to them (especially if you're a ranged class) then AD or sutra and fly away.  Especially since you might've just wasted all your chi and genie energy on fighting that other person.

I honestly don't know how you could still misunderstand.  When did anyone ever mention taking away the risk of dropping ec.

just say you learned something new and move on bro

That feel when Roomi one of the only people who actually understands