Epic Perfect World

Nightscream island: Land of the Thieves

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i still don't know why he make so many suggestions etc etc if he don't even play or leave safe zone...

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
such a nice place ( NS ) ...  O:-) since 2012.. <3

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
correct me if i am wrong but isnt it like that in pk that when u kill someone and he/she drops something you got 30sec to pic it up urself before any random can pick it? if it is like that i think it would be useful to do same system in NS
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Seriously NS is fine the way it is, and as Seby said if u wanna farm Ec go do TT. Or u can just do what I do, kill everyone around u, it's simple, and more fun when someone tries stealing ur drops, well for me it is cuz more people to kill, and try getting whirlwind on ur genie, it helps cuz they are also unable to loot.

correct me if i am wrong but isnt it like that in pk that when u kill someone and he/she drops something you got 30sec to pic it up urself before any random can pick it? if it is like that i think it would be useful to do same system in NS

You're correct and it is a good point, but that would make farming in NS somewhat lame.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2014, 03:28 pm by Unforgivable

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
when i hunt people in ns i gather 300ec then i go to the godsgiving and npc them 2 lazy to go bank

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Happens. It might be annoying with someone taking yo moni every now and then but just go on to the next person. lol
I don't think a change is needed.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Vegas

I agree, good suggestion

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I agree, good suggestion

Honestly, the only ones against it in this thread at the exact people I'm speaking against. GodsArmy players especially with their 80 vs 1 horde mentality on Nightscream is amusing, but it's so annoying killing someone, seeing some coins drop and then some random kid running over picking it up and holy pathing it to africa.

NS was implemented w/ EC drop because it's a PvP alternative for money gain, however its unfair to have someone kill others while some people run around stealing the loot the others actually fought for.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2014, 06:10 pm by Eviction

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Honestly, the only ones against it in this thread at the exact people I'm speaking against. GodsArmy players especially with their 80 vs 1 horde mentality on Nightscream is amusing, but it's so annoying killing someone, seeing some coins drop and then some random kid running over picking it up and holy pathing it to africa.

NS was implemented w/ EC drop because it's a PvP alternative for money gain, however its unfair to have someone kill others while some people run around stealing the loot the others actually fought for.

lern to scape

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
No, NS is for easy ec farm. If you take away the major risk of dropping ec, why would you do anything BESIDES NS. It's like that for a reason. If you don't like dying then bank more often so you don't drop large amounts, or go farm TT and freedrop events.

High drops = more risk
Low drops = less risk

No hate plz. Just stating my opinion.  ^-^
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
No, NS is for easy ec farm. If you take away the major risk of dropping ec, why would you do anything BESIDES NS. It's like that for a reason. If you don't like dying then bank more often so you don't drop large amounts, or go farm TT and freedrop events.

High drops = more risk
Low drops = less risk

No hate plz. Just stating my opinion.  ^-^

This isn't about dropping EC it's about dropping EC then having someone who -didn't- kill the person pick it up before the person that killed for it, stealing the reward for killing the other player.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
This isn't about dropping EC it's about dropping EC then having someone who -didn't- kill the person pick it up before the person that killed for it, stealing the reward for killing the other player.
you have 15-30 sec delay before you are able to pick it and again you playing in ns by your own risk deal with it.

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
you have 15-30 sec delay before you are able to pick it and again you playing in ns by your own risk deal with it.

Lol no, u dont have a specific time to loot the drops, as long as it drops anyone can take it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

This player has never been to nightscream island? it's not like the main map. You can instant pick it up.