Epic Perfect World

Nightscream island: Land of the Thieves

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
NIGHTSCREAM ISLAND : LAND OF THIEVES

As we've all come to be aware, Nightscream for the past few months has gotten gigantic popularity among the masses. From Artifex to Overseers, PvE and PvP alike, the amount of people has SKYROCKETED.

This simply a result from the increase of Bronze Coins dropped from each Crystal, from 1 to 2, to 3... and as rumor speculates, perhaps up to 5 depending on Agatio's moves for this EPW Holiday season.

To cut to the point, there are certain things about this popularity increase that point out the major flaws in the island, its current system, and what should be done to fix this.

Make the coins. Unable to pick up.

Pinoys take any advantage they can to steal your money, not even talking about the hordes of billions that invade the island to farm coins.

You kill someone, they drop 200 coins. Pinoy runs over, grabs coins and runs. PM's you "coin are mine now hehehehehhehehehe"

Stop this. Fast.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
b-u-t-t-h-u-r-t
every1 does that, even ur faction, my faction, oc ppl, every1 does that, its not that hard to use fortify, ig, go air, fly
but meh, too complicated
i get farmed aswell by pinoys, its a pvp instance, thats its purpose. If u wanna farm go do TT or BH
easy ec= greater risk.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
b-u-t-t-h-u-r-t
every1 does that, even ur faction, my faction, oc ppl, every1 does that, its not that hard to use fortify, ig, go air, fly
but meh, too complicated
i get farmed aswell by pinoys, its a pvp instance, thats its purpose. If u wanna farm go do TT or BH
easy ec= greater risk.

Make the coins so that they can't be picked up by someone else right off the bat. You are obviously blind if you cannot read what my main point is.

heiro

as fun as it is to rob people in NS, gota agree with ya there mate, would be nice if it was pk zone but coins dont drop etc etc

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
u can also go farm at shrine of ancestors if u dont wanna lose coins , and NS is good the way it is tbh

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
PvP instance works this way that the item drop is not "bound" unlike the way it is on the world map. I would like to change it, but it doesn't seem to be possible.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
That SS ???

i would like credit circa 2 years ago, thanks.

NightScream Island

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
LOOOOOO000000oooo00oo0o0o0oo0o0o0OL,
i think that the fact that anyone could pick em up, makes it all more fun :3

And nice thread, i needed that laughter

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Make the coins so that they can't be picked up by someone else right off the bat. You are obviously blind if you cannot read what my main point is.

NIGHTSCREAM ISLAND : LAND OF THIEVES

As we've all come to be aware, Nightscream for the past few months has gotten gigantic popularity among the masses. From Artifex

Why you say our name ? not our problem if oc or other guild can't pk u don't like they way it is quit sv and done kid u cry about everything on this sv best thing for you would be create your server( that ain't nobody will play tbh) or move to other sv(best idea 4 you)

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Well is like laugh when you pick lots of coins and cry when you lose. But since aga can't help, we doomned(j.k). Till then ... keep bank at certain amount over and over so the loss wont be so big.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Well is like laugh when you pick lots of coins and cry when you lose. But since aga can't help, we doomned(j.k). Till then ... keep bank at certain amount over and over so the loss wont be so big.
that is what i do and i never lost more than 50.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
b-u-t-t-h-u-r-t
but meh, too complicated
easy ec= greater risk.

that's not point of thread

as fun as it is to rob people in NS, gota agree with ya there mate, would be nice if it was pk zone but coins dont drop etc etc

not point of thread either

u can also go farm at shrine of ancestors if u dont wanna lose coins , and NS is good the way it is tbh

also not point of thread

Why you say our name ? not our problem if oc or other guild can't pk u don't like they way it is quit sv and done kid u cry about everything on this sv best thing for you would be create your server( that ain't nobody will play tbh) or move to other sv(best idea 4 you)

this thread isn't even about pk specifically why are you obsessing over that one sentence

not what thread is about either

that is what i do and i never lost more than 50.

still not what it's about

I think a lot of people didn't get the point

I agree with this thread actually even tho agatio said it can't be done  :sad:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
........Retards he's not talking about losing the bronze coins after dying, he's talking about when you kill someone and they drop coins then a random pinoy comes and steal the drops before you pick it