Epic Perfect World

Tsakhi's Writing Corner (Updated!)

EricaMurcas

Tentative

Please note: I have not written a short story in a long time, so I'm a bit rusty. However, I liked the concept and just went with it. Problem is, I don't know if I want to leave it as is, or if I want to continue with it. Apparently I'm not allowed to have breaks to depict paragraphs, so, unfortunately, there is that glaring mistake. Aside from that, it's a bit long, about 5 or 6 pages, so if you don't want to read it for that reason, I understand. This is basically a what if scenario about what would happen if the super-volcano in Yellowstone National Park actually erupted. Add in a shady "corporation" and you have the story in a nutshell.

And thank you, WorldsApart, I'm flattered that you took the time to read all of the stuff I wrote. :3

EricaMurcas

Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:17 am by Tsakhi Sídhe

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
A good story man :police: quite enjoyable

icyyuki

I'm not a big reader but I read few of your poems and they are amazing! I enjoyed them very much ma'am :)

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
I'm not a big reader but I read few of your poems and they are amazing! I enjoyed them very much ma'am :)
I'm not really that big of a reader either  >:(

EricaMurcas

Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 03:18 am by Tsakhi Sídhe

Offline xAsphyxiate

• Carry
  • no one can define me
  • Characters: xAsphyxiate
  • Faction: Aquaflame
Simply awesome! Death Falls in Love With Life really caught my attention.. I remember my middle school friend who also love to write poems