Epic Perfect World

Limit on R8 Gear Per Day

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Kind of an obscure title I didn't know how better to explain it in short amount of words.  I just wanted to ask if it would be possible to remove the one day limit to get the r8 pieces.  As in the non-reforged gear you get from the NPC to then reforge into r8. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1 sick of waiting for server reset to reroll gear

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
is not a bad idea tbh +1

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Doesn't affect anything, so +1 if possible.  I bet something like this is hard-coded though.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Doesn't affect anything, so +1 if possible.  I bet something like this is hard-coded though.

that's what I was afraid of  :'( pwi devs like specifically complicating all things to make things less convenient (like makeover scroll)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
that's what I was afraid of  :'( pwi devs like specifically complicating all things to make things less convenient (like makeover scroll)

it was a 1.4 (not going to say name ofc.) that u were allowed to get the r8 parts(gear how ever you wanna call it ) when ever u wanted from the npc just when u did they quest u pay the coins it should be posible.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
it was a 1.4 (not going to say name ofc.) that u were allowed to get the r8 parts(gear how ever you wanna call it ) when ever u wanted from the npc just when u did they quest u pay the coins it should be posible.

easy  :normal-25:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
easy  :normal-25:

pray to what ever you belive that agation will make it.