Epic Perfect World

World's toughest job!

EricaMurcas

Moms are moms, it's not a job, it's an experience. Calling it a "job" debases its value in my opinion. If you are a parent it is EXPECTED of you to become the guardian of that child, that's not a "job", it's a calling. I think people need to differentiate between what a job is and what a calling is. Some people have that calling in life, some people do not. A job is a profession, being a parent borders on omniscience. With that being said, I respect most moms, but I cannot say I respect ALL of them, because,...I've seen too much horror to be convinced to say otherwise. Without a mom, we wouldn't be here, better or worse.  Interesting video. And to all the good moms out there, thank you for contributing to society opposed to destroying it.
The President of the US...hands down.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
The difficulty depends on the temperament of the child, which cannot always be controlled by a mother.

In terms of "working for free" if you wanna consider motherhood a job in that way, yes it is the hardest job, and even harder if she is a single mother, and this is multiplied if she has more than one child. This also applies to single fathers raising a child.

On workforce jobs: Yes you are paid to work, and not every worker is motivated entirely by salary, some just love to work, like myself. But the thing that makes workforce jobs almost not worth it, is dealing with unruly supervisors and/or lazy inconsiderate co-workers. You are exposed to many different types of personalities and work ethics, nevermind that a good portion of them you'll work with will have elements in their personalities that will certain clash with your own, if severe enough.. you can't work with them. Your mind is having to adjust to every person you work with, as well as coping with the environment.

Me and my mom don't get along like we used to, but I love her to death, and she is the meaning to my existence. Once she is gone, I'll have no reason to live honestly, but I'll keep on trucking anyway.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Ibuprofen

• Beginner
Hardest job by far is being me...
Making people think I'm helping them when they're in pain, just to earn money for the further medical advancement of the country, to create more entities like me, draining even more money.
It's hard being a liar.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Until the year 2040, there will be almost 10 billion people in the world. Till this day, there are still around 800 million people starving.
Don't you think, it's time to get rid of those: "i don't care" attitudes...
Don't you think, it would be time to take some responsibility and not think like: what a cute little baby, I want one.. or I wanna xxxx you.
This is adressed to everyone.it's time to grow up...
I knew what was this "hardest job" after first minute of the video...
It's not really about being a mother, but rather about not being one, if you can't provide for a child.
No1 no one........

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
my mum is pedro sner

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Moms are moms and most of them are terrible nowaday's so I say this video is bullcrap.

If the world had any class there wouldn't be a generation full of ignorant, stupid kids (especially teen girls) that think that #twerking #yogapants #selfietuesday (and MLP) is OK.

& most of the time the mom's are teens and don't even raise them, it's granny and granpa's job until they get off their lazy ass, stop being "crazy" in college and settle down with life.

It's literally just making the world a more stupid place, thank God theres smart, high IQ people like me here to save this race we call humanity.

tl;dr

most mom's are terrible + explains why society is so sht :'(
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2014, 03:32 pm by Eviction

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
wow idk where you live, must be in a special little sad corner on this planet, your comment is utterly clueless.
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Sooooo fathers dont got this hard?, not like fathers dont gotta work for everyone in the house or nothing or like, listen to mothers complain about the kids 24/7 but all good, not saying mothers dont have it hard but so do fathers and sht, i win bye
Recent video.

Offline Daddy.

Moms are moms and most of them are terrible nowaday's so I say this video is bullcrap.

If the world had any class there wouldn't be a generation full of ignorant, stupid kids (especially teen girls) that think that #twerking #yogapants #selfietuesday (and MLP) is OK.

& most of the time the mom's are teens and don't even raise them, it's granny and granpa's job until they get off their lazy ass, stop being "crazy" in college and settle down with life.

It's literally just making the world a more stupid place, thank God theres smart, high IQ people like me here to save this race we call humanity.

tl;dr

stop talking about yogapants, and you are not high IQ go sit
Recent video.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Sooooo fathers dont got this hard?, not like fathers dont gotta work for everyone in the house or nothing or like, listen to mothers complain about the kids 24/7 but all good, not saying mothers dont have it hard but so do fathers and sht, i win bye

when fathers go hard their life goes harder, but they go hard because of future mothers so their fault too

all deserver sh!t

I winnered

bye

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

tl;dr

Thanks 4 telling that you mum did all those bad things to you and that is why you are very ignorant :3

Offline Daddy.

when fathers go hard their life goes harder, but they go hard because of future mothers so their fault too

all deserver sh!t

I winnered

bye
still mothers fault that fathers lives are hard sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.oooooooooooo
Recent video.

scatterer3

Thanks 4 telling that you mum did all those bad things to you and that is why you are very ignorant :3

Gotta suggest on suggestion section those '+1', 'ILY' and 'Like' buttons, to spam your post with those ^-^.

scatterer3

still mothers fault that fathers lives are hard sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.oooooooooooo

are you a man or not