Epic Perfect World

World's toughest job!

scatterer3

I appreciate my mother more than any person in this world i did not need to watch a video to remind me its called growing up.

You sound really matured and grown up when you prejudge if I was inspired by this video to appreciate my mother or not.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
You sound really matured and grown up when you prejudge if I was inspired by this video to appreciate my mother or not.

You sound really matured and grown up when you prejudge that he doesn't appreciate his mother because of the mere fact that he doesn't think the same the as you.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable

Prejudice has nothing to do with maturity. A grown 70 year old man will still feel say the same thing if he feels that way. And i feel you needed to watch this video to be reminded. I don't care whether its true or not ur an unknown but thats the way it is.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Check the rules and act according to them, they were recently updated by Agatio. I posted it on the right section. I feel bad for you bro :/.
what if i post a pk video with ss's not related to the game in it in the off-topic section, will i be clean then? rules are flawed boy

scatterer3

You sound really matured and grown up when you prejudge that he doesn't appreciate his mother because of the mere fact that he doesn't think the same the as you.

Obviously he doesn't, I said.

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
hi, interesting replies here :)

Once again, they have to do their work to live, unlike a mother who does it because she want to.

a mother takes her responsibilities towards her children as much out of love as out of her duty, regardless of pay. and it's a job that sometimes can last more than 18 years, often a lifetime job, where her social/love/professional lives are  put on the back burner until her child/children can fare for themselves.

Plenty of other jobs can be compared to that. School teachers, daycare centers, nannies, baby sitters, and sports clubs (or any club a child partakes in for that matter), can all be compared to being a mother in the sense of raising a child properly.
Which it does. Still doesn't mean it's the hardest 'job' in the world.

hmmm... if not, why are all those people are getting well paid to do their jobs taking care of children and raising them while a mother doesn't?

does it mean that if she loves her children it doesn't count as work? then, in that case, god forbids that daycare center people and teachers even like their pupils, they might get their pay cut off.

makes sense?!
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

scatterer3

Prejudice has nothing to do with maturity. A grown 70 year old man will still feel say the same thing if he feels that way. And i feel you needed to watch this video to be reminded. I don't care whether its true or not ur an unknown but thats the way it is.

You actually sound mad over something, can I help you?  :smiley:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
you sound like the kind of man that cries to titanic and watches my little pony am i rite or not

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
I'm really confused, what's the argument here

I thought this was just a cute little video for mother's day not a documentary explicitly stating why mothers have the hardest jobs in the entire world

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague

Why did you change from your serious attitude? I thought you were the mature one here. Useless wasting my time keep watching youtube vids to feel better

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

scatterer3

Why did you change from your serious attitude? I thought you were the mature one here. Useless wasting my time keep watching youtube vids to feel better

That's not the right reply when someone offers help. And I can't act anymore serious because you best 2014 joke.

scatterer3

I go kiss mom and go to sleep  :police:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
easy guys we all know being a mom is a hard job but since its their own will to waste their life raising a baby  knowing they wont get paid for doing it so either way I LOV U MOM

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
waw so true
nice video ;o

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
agree.... having 2 3-2 years old brothers i see how mom feels about her "job" xD sometimes they forget to put make up on.. lol even to wash face.. especially after sleepless nights.. -_- wich pissed me lol cant imagine what she felt *-*.... and arguing will couse closing thread. respect to all moms!