Epic Perfect World

World's toughest job!

scatterer3

I ran into this video today in the morning again and I felt like sharing it here too.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't understand how being a mother is literally the world's hardest job. What happened to coal miners, electricians, firefighters and police, surgeons, soldiers, etc. There's a long line of other jobs that come way before in a 'toughness' scale than being a mother.

Disclaimer: I love my mother and I appreciate all the things mine has done/does do for me but, this argument never made sense.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I don't understand how being a mother is literally the world's hardest job. What happened to coal miners, electricians, firefighters and police, surgeons, soldiers, etc. There's a long line of other jobs that come way before in a 'toughness' scale than being a mother.

Disclaimer: I love my mother and I appreciate all the things mine has done/does do for me but, this argument never made sense.
^
This is very true.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

scatterer3

This is the worst reply to this video I've ever seen.

Do not simply compare it with the job of a miner, doctor or architect. Find me a miner, electrician, firefighter, policeman, doctor or soldier, that will work 8 hours a day with constant attention because they love operating, exterminate fire, capture criminals and fight wars without any salary? And will they shift their break to not interrupt the work which they do for free?

Not a single job in this entire world can be compared to what a mother goes through to raise her child in the right way. This video was made for us to realize just a bit of how hard it is to be a mother, in a different interesting form as a job interview.

EricaMurcas

Screw it, you would just twist my words, anyway...

And a job is not about "love", it is about "duty".

Opulence

I was gonna post something ...

:normal-43:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i still dont understand how people can post this type of videos on forum yet if a pk video has a ss in it not related to the game it gets removed

scatterer3

i still dont understand how people can post this type of videos on forum yet if a pk video has a ss in it not related to the game it gets removed

Check the rules and act according to them, they were recently updated by Agatio. I posted it on the right section. I feel bad for you bro :/.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
This is the worst reply to this video I've ever seen.
Really? The worst? Have you seen all the other replies to this video?

Do not simply compare it with the job of a miner, doctor or architect. Find me a miner, electrician, firefighter, policeman, doctor or soldier, that will work 8 hours a day with constant attention because they love operating, exterminate fire, capture criminals and fight wars without any salary?
I'm not comparing whether they do it for free or not though. Nor am comparing the amount of enjoyment they get out of their job either.

I'm merely saying that when it comes to how difficult a job is, there are many more 'jobs' that are more challenging than being a mother. Also, a mother does not get paid for it because no one requires her to. Bringing a human into the world was her choice (most likely). She is not being paid to do it because no one needs to pay her to do it.

This is (slightly) similar to you taking care of your parents in their old age. No one would pay you to do it and no one would put you on a pedestal for doing it either. Much like how you may feel it is your obligation and your love for parents that makes you take care of them, a mother feels the same way. While anyone should appreciate someone who takes care of them, it does not in any way imply that what you're doing is the hardest job in the world.

And will they shift their break to not interrupt the work which they do for free?
Once again, they have to do their work to live, unlike a mother who does it because she want to.

Not a single job in this entire world can be compared to what a mother goes through to raise her child in the right way.
Plenty of other jobs can be compared to that. School teachers, daycare centers, nannies, baby sitters, and sports clubs (or any club a child partakes in for that matter), can all be compared to being a mother in the sense of raising a child properly.

This video was made for us to realize just a bit of how hard it is to be a mother, in a different interesting form as a job interview.
Which it does. Still doesn't mean it's the hardest 'job' in the world.
Last Edit: Nov 05, 2014, 09:30 pm by Miami

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Did you need to watch youtube video to appreciate your mother? Also this isn't the hardest job goodbye

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
Well mothers can rest assured their job doesn't have to last as long.  Once the kids are old enough to be trusted with electronic devices just give them a tablet or a phone then done.   :normal-2: I have a 7 year old sister and that's all she does all day, with my mom sitting next to her on her own phone.

scatterer3

Did you need to watch youtube video to appreciate your mother? Also this isn't the hardest job goodbye

You obviously do not appreciate her at all.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
You obviously do not appreciate her at all.

I appreciate my mother more than any person in this world i did not need to watch a video to remind me its called growing up.

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."