Epic Perfect World

Supply Tokens to Dama, why not Dama to Supply Tokens?

heiro

So I've been trying to get 2atk lv and dex on my archer's r8 ring, and I find myself short of these little ***ers called Supply Tokens, so it got me wondering. You can change supply tokens to Dama Ores, why not allow players to change Dama ores back into Supply Tokens at the same rate? It will make engraving so much more easier.

Tell me what you guys think.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
As much as I'd love this to be done it won't for one simple reason.
"You need to work for supply tokens since they are a rare reward."
Same goes to Event Tokens.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hm, kinda been suggested be4, wont work, z.z even tho i love the idea :D

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I would also like this.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Would be nice.

Offline ~ ~ ~

^-^ Would love it, but quite frankly would mess up the financial market IMHO

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
because you will then exchange your damascenes from ares, morai and gm events into supply tokens and nw will become obsolete

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Since Damascenes can be bought with EC from the R8 forges,
this would indirectly make ST purchasable.
They would greatly lose value and you would be taking away one of the very few items
that actually takes effort to farm or that cannot be bought.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Since Damascenes can be bought with EC from the R8 forges, this would indirectly make ST purchasable.
They would greatly lose value and you would be taking away one of the very few items that actually takes effort to farm.
CTF = easy 240 ST, bh daily on alts....30/toon........daily gods giving 6(2 quests= 12 STs), the herbinger or bla bla quest that u do daily = again ST..if  u would spend 1h daily to farm it, u get like 100/toon? just use 3 clients and u get 300/day...so...how is it hard to get them, if ud make other item that is not purchaseble by ec, like Event tokens, possible to exchange for ST, that would be cool aswell.
or like...aquametals (the things u can farm in the origination map) exchangable , 5 aquametals : 1 supply token, since those are untradeble aswell? and they have no purpose at all, tho, farmable.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
CTF = easy 240 ST, bh daily on alts....30/toon........daily gods giving 6(2 quests= 12 STs), the herbinger or bla bla quest that u do daily = again ST..if  u would spend 1h daily to farm it, u get like 100/toon? just use 3 clients and u get 300/day...so...how is it hard to get them, if ud make other item that is not purchaseble by damas, like Event tokens, possible to exchange for ST, that would be cool aswell.

I didn't say 'hard to get', I said 'takes effort'.
Running BH on alts, plus quests, plus events would be considered effort by some.
Not to mention that spreads the supply tokens out between characters, whereas this proposed method would pool them all on one char.
Also the fact that 75% of the server doesn't participate in CTF or even PVP events for that matter.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I didn't say 'hard to get', I said 'takes effort'.
Running BH on alts, plus quests, plus events would be considered effort by some.
Not to mention that spreads the supply tokens out between characters, whereas this proposed method would pool them all on one char.
Also the fact that 75% of the server doesn't participate in CTF or even PVP events for that matter.
GM Melody i love you very much no kidding

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
GM Melody i love you very much no kidding
I.....have trust issues.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I.....have trust issues.
xD me too

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
As much as the cash shop crowd would love to ruin the current economy for their own personal benefit for gear, nah.

As stated many times before, any implimentation that would make ST indirectly, or directly purchasable would make nation wars useless, ect.

Keep the systems how they are.

But make ET account stashable again, jezuz. You're still working for the dang things even if you're doing it on multiple characters.