Epic Perfect World

Heroes and superheroes

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
OK I hope I'm not the only one obsessed with them. o.o
And since lately I've been totally caught in serials and movie and bla bla.
Well since some people that need to express their obsessiveness with someone and get on people's nerves I though here might be a better place since more people. I doubt my friends could handle me for more than 5 mins. o.o
My fav heroes/superheros/even villians cuz yes they are: Loki (ye ye, I still like him.), Iron Man, Captain America, Bucky (ro actor hue.) Batman, Green Arrow, The Martian, etc.

Also funny 9gag: http://9gag.com/gag/aj6VzXq
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2014, 08:33 pm by Elyღ

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Also funny 9gag: http://9gag.com/gag/aj6VzXq

9gag? oh man..... i need some chemo now.

the only good super hero is betmang

xd

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I don't have favourites :/ i guess i lvoe them all...i'm loving how they are making tv series and movies of them.
I'm enjoying watching The Flash, pretty cool so far.
I'm eager to get GOTHAM in my country...if i like it i will totally downlaod every season of it  :-\

Watched TMNT and its really cool although it sucks how they wanna make a 2hours movie from a 15 years series LOL i dunno its weird....its like everything got packed in a box and SURPRISE !

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

That comic thing man.
But yeah Batman is the best Super Hero there is, no competition there.

Btw that Captain Avenger is supposed to be Captain America and The Martian's name is John :)).

Offline Elena

I don't have favourites :/ i guess i lvoe them all...i'm loving how they are making tv series and movies of them.
I'm enjoying watching The Flash, pretty cool so far.
I'm eager to get GOTHAM in my country...if i like it i will totally downlaod every season of it  :-\

Watched TMNT and its really cool although it sucks how they wanna make a 2hours movie from a 15 years series LOL i dunno its weird....its like everything got packed in a box and SURPRISE !
Depends on director/producer/etc

For example Dark Shadow (not superhero thingie but still....) the movie was adapted after a TV series.

About fav, some of em I used to hate lol, like Superman. Until I started watching "Smallville".
In most times movies and cartoons with Superman made him look invincible and like the "god of superheros".
Smallville does kinda of the opposite, shows every weakness he have.
I know that even in movies they do that but still, let's take the "Zod" story line, in the last movie (which I admit was good) was a bit pulled.
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13:

That comic thing man.
But yeah Batman is the best Super Hero there is, no competition there.

Btw that Captain Avenger is supposed to be Captain America and The Martian's name is John :)).
Oh right. Welp was thinking of movie, I know his name is John. >.>
;-; I want Bucky as Captain America

Offline Elena

smallville ftw XD and

http://oi59.tinypic.com/34ouann.jpg
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

In most times movies and cartoons with Superman made him look invincible and like the "god of superheros".
This is exactly the reason why I hate Superman.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Yeah Arrow, The Flash, Gotham are good. Smallville was too long.

Offline Elena

This is exactly the reason why I hate Superman.
Watch Smallville, u won't anymore, and it's catchy. It's finished and 10 season, in case u dont have what to do.  :normal-2:

Yeah Arrow, The Flash, Gotham are good. Smallville was too long.
I have a feeling all 3 gonna get to 7th season at least.
For Arrow I'm sure, it's really catchy and in most cartoons and movies he wasn't put as a "main hero".
It's nice to see smth like Batman but not Batman anymore lol

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm not into superheroes and villains stuff but I've always liked poison ivy :tiger-37:

oho.. turns out they're older than I thought

Last Edit: Nov 03, 2014, 05:43 pm by Dead

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantine for DC most of the new fall shows pretty good been a fan since they started doing it but read the comics as well to. Marvel age of Ultron trailer release was awesome was up at 6am just to watch it lol, Made a website dedicate to Marvel ( http://multimediamcc.com/nbastrisky/marvel-website/ ) and some facebook cover photos for DC favorite would probably be Arrow lol I know I'm bad o.o
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2014, 10:54 pm by Devil Trigger

Offline Elena

Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Constantine for DC most of the new fall shows pretty good been a fan since they started doing it but read the comics as well to. Marvel age of Ultron trailer release was awesome was up at 6am just to watch it lol, Made a website dedicate to Marvel ( http://multimediamcc.com/nbastrisky/marvel-website/ ) and some facebook cover photos for DC favorite would probably be Arrow lol I know I'm bad o.o
I like the cover but... I'd replace Venom/Spiderman with someone else lol.
Crazy obsessed fans (like me) don't like getting DC Comics and Marvel Comics mixed.
For example, maybe Aquaman xD

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
He set the black color with the paint o: i don't know about aqua man but I can replace it the cover was just a top 3 heros that I like XD

Offline Elena

He set the black color with the paint o: i don't know about aqua man but I can replace it the cover was just a top 3 heros that I like XD
That's Venom, well actually Venom-Spiderman xD