Xar brings wreckage wherever he logs.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline 3

• Old Player
Posting for my brother Xar since he is no longer allowed on the forums LOL

i forgot to say ty Pedro my love for post brother you are good kiddie we will have relations that are past those of regular friendships lel

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Xar get rekt by baqwolf no skill noob player. Need Kofte to finish your fights
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
le epic meme XDDDD

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Winner Kofte  tho  :pig-20: :pig-16:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
LOL why would i 1v1 someone that is not even good??? i mean ppl that arent good arent worth my time to 1v1.... and rob... u mean beat me like you on your sin when i tanked u 10minutes and u raged and went to sz?.... and fyi noone on this server has managed to kill me in a 1v1 till now ijs

????
?_______? wat?? ????????? ?________________?

A goodie is one who is in appearance obviously good – and not generally accepted as an easy – or who is generally accepted as good – and is not obviously Non-good, provided that a person shall not be classified as a goodie if one of his natural parents has been classified as an easy.
An easy is a person who is, or is generally accepted as, a member of any crappy race or tribe of noobs. An easy is a person who is not a pro person or a goodie. Proness is determined by appearance, skill, descent, and goodiness.

Since you do not posses any of these traits you are classified as an easy. As a result, an easy, such as yourself cannot hope to attain any of the following attributes because you do not and will not posses alpha genetics  and are incapable of doing so because our differences have been chosen by the gods. Therefore I furthermore come to the conclusion that you are an easy because you are the offspring from the natural parents of an easy will inevitably live a  life of noobdom in easyville because it has been predetermined from your lineage and you are substantially inferior by creation through the divine choice.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
????

A goodie is one who is in appearance obviously good – and not generally accepted as an easy – or who is generally accepted as good – and is not obviously Non-good, provided that a person shall not be classified as a goodie if one of his natural parents has been classified as an easy.
An easy is a person who is, or is generally accepted as, a member of any crappy race or tribe of noobs. An easy is a person who is not a pro person or a goodie. Proness is determined by appearance, skill, descent, and goodiness.

Since you do not posses any of these traits you are classified as an easy. As a result, an easy, such as yourself cannot hope to attain any of the following attributes because you do not and will not posses alpha genetics  and are incapable of doing so because our differences have been chosen by the gods. Therefore I furthermore come to the conclusion that you are an easy because you are the offspring from the natural parents of an easy will inevitably live a  life of noobdom in easyville because it has been predetermined from your lineage and you are substantially inferior by creation through the divine choice.

you forgot to cite your sources otherwise your statement is not credible due to lack of substantial evidence

for all we know you could be making this up  ???

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
you forgot to cite your sources otherwise your statement is not credible due to lack of substantial evidence

for all we know you could be making this up  ???

Oh right..

>Reference Used<
1800-alphageneticstruth.420.com

SMD SWANE

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
????

Did you seriously dig through skype to find this.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
????

yes i agree too

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
????

o0o0o0o0
Very informative post!!!!

Offline Rawrissa

• Gamer Girls Unite! c;
  • :3
  • Characters: FluffyBunny / FierceKitty
  • Faction: Girls
Omg epic video! xD I love it (not relationship wise, I have a bf lol o.o) I think this is the best barb I have ever seen! ;3!!!

????

O_O hun are you okay? XD