Epic Perfect World

Xar pres. lol kid lol

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
LOL why would i 1v1 someone that is not even good??? i mean ppl that arent good arent worth my time to 1v1.... and rob... u mean beat me like you on your sin when i tanked u 10minutes and u raged and went to sz?.... and fyi noone on this server has managed to kill me in a 1v1 till now ijs

:rolleyes: ... this guy right here... I can't. .. omg... why.. he criticize xXx_WreckingEasies420_xXx. ..
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2014, 07:46 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
rob did u REALLY just blame a barb for tanking? thats like as if u would blame a cleric for healing.... LOL... i mean i dont blame u for doing damage either or do i?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
rob did u REALLY just blame a barb for tanking? thats like as if u would blame a cleric for healing.... LOL... i mean i dont blame u for doing damage either or do i?
i didnt blame $%&* any1 can stay tiger and press solid shield when charm ticks its not like ure doing anything special go do 1% of what xar does before criticizing his gameplay boy u are lucky he is banned

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
LOL what xar does is 3spark+Occult/Mighty Swing+Onslaught+Penetrate+autoattack.... since when does that require big playerskill? but keep going on in thinking that he is good.... i am out of this thread now LOL
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
LOL what xar does is 3spark+Occult/Mighty Swing+Onslaught+Penetrate+autoattack.... since when does that require big playerskill? but keep going on in thinking that he is good.... i am out of this thread now LOL

if "3spark+Occult/Mighty Swing+Onslaught+Penetrate+autoattack" is nothing special then what do you do that is so spectacular compared to it  :normal-9:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Wb does not require skill and anyways I'm the best wb so why talk

Zirkon

loooooooooool Man nice stuff.
Legend :police:

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
dude holy sht that was so funny man im tearing up on ur edits xar #1

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Bro, bro...  :sad:

On a serious note though, please enlighten us on all the other skills that WB can use to kill people as efficiently. And as mentioned before by non-factor-roomi, you are here trash talking as if you're using a whole different playstyle and beating everyone in 1v1 with it. You ought to be known for being one of the best 1v1 barbs on this server, if that was the case. I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about because considering your abilities from what I've seen in PK, you're nothing special...at all. You do have great gear though. 

Offline 3

• Old Player
LOL why would i 1v1 someone that is not even good??? i mean ppl that arent good arent worth my time to 1v1.... and rob... u mean beat me like you on your sin when i tanked u 10minutes and u raged and went to sz?.... and fyi noone on this server has managed to kill me in a 1v1 till now ijs

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

if "3spark+Occult/Mighty Swing+Onslaught+Penetrate+autoattack" is nothing special then what do you do that is so spectacular compared to it  :normal-9:

ty

the amount of ebola ive experienced with the comments of a certain individual are so great that i will have to use antivirus scan on my browser folder

scatterer3

Words of a wise man.

infernchidhu

Sorta true, but the thing he does which makes him a lot better than you is his single spark stun blocks.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Xar is a good player overall, I bet you would get f#$ed even if he'd play wr vs you

scatterer3

This built is overpowered. Over 80% critical hit rate, 24/7 DPH debuff, 24/7 physical defense debuff, almost 24/7 knockdown (anti-stun won't resist it), infinite chi, great tank plus genie skills for great lock, more defense and more damage.

It's futile to convince me to believe that a barb is squishy. You can instantly switch gear to accommodate your opponent, plus Solid Shield and Invoke...

Your chances are relatively great to floor.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
you are my role model long time