Epic Perfect World

Bringing Old Bleeding Back To Pets

As we know, the bleeding skill of wf's pet was nerfed long time ago, before many patches. The nerf was justified at that time to balance the server with the patch at that time. However, too many things have changed since then, especially with the large NH patch. Before that, we didn't have avatar cards, NH skills, titles, and so on. With the avatar cards, everyone gains boost on their stats, which means higher hp, higher att, and higher def. This has actually further nerfed the pet's bleeding skill indirectly. Now, the bleeding damage is not dealing as much damage as it intended. Plus, most of the wfs use the monkey pet now for better cc. So, maybe it's time to consider removing the nerf on bleeding skill. To be exact, it should be boosting the attack stat of the pets; because the bleeding nerf was actually done by lowering the pets' att.

Because of this, I suggest increasing the att stat of all pets, except the monkey pet. This is because the monkey pet has many spammable cc skills which other pets do not have, so boosting its att would be ridiculous and unfair. Other than that, all pets have about the same stats and they are rarely used in pk, so the boost might increase their presence in pks, especially Night Owl. This change would offer 2 options for wfs: CC and tanky pet (Avatar of War) and High DD with bleeding yet squishy pet (any pets). This seems fair as it limits wfs to have the best of both worlds with 1 pet. And it adds more varieties to gameplay.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Every pet has the option to get the same cc skills as monkey does (rule the world, heavy load(lol)), as for boosting the pets patk.. It seems unnecessary, they're already very powerful

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Every pet has the option to get the same cc skills as monkey does (rule the world, heavy load(lol)), as for boosting the pets patk.. It seems unnecessary, they're already very powerful

I kinda agree with this. If the Event pets were unable to learn CC skills, -maybe- I'd be up for it. As it is, veno pets are [in my eyes], a perfect combination of annoying and somewhat killable. No need to make them more annoying one way or the other.

Muffy

No. You can still do a good amount of damage with Natural Synergy combo'ed with other skills ESPECIALLY 0 pdef.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
WF is very underpowered , i think we should give them tidal  :normal-1: maybe while we are at it , stealth too  :normal-1:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes please. I would also like to request Soul of Silence on the pets.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
WF is very underpowered , i think we should give them tidal  :normal-1: maybe while we are at it , stealth too  :normal-1:
Leaps too pls. and why not, give them Deaden and Invoke  :normal-1:

Offline Kia

No. Pets hit hard enough as it is.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Why not just go the whole 9 yards and give them GM control panel?   :monkey-9:

Muffy

give magic zerk for wf
I wasn't aware of this, thanks for pointing that out. If that is the case, then what you said is right. The cc skills make the pets powerful, other than that, they are pretty useless, not to mention they land so many misses on LA classes.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Y'all jumped on the sarcasm train hard  :normal-32:

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I wasn't aware of this, thanks for pointing that out. If that is the case, then what you said is right. The cc skills make the pets powerful, other than that, they are pretty useless, not to mention they land so many misses on LA classes.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
not to mention they land so many misses on LA classes.
Can we get an increase in accuracy for pets please? This is starting to be really annoying because sometimes when the purge, amp, nova, magic break, 0 d, bewitch, etc doesn't work, the pets all you can rely on and it really sucks when it misses.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Y'all jumped on the sarcasm train hard  :normal-32:
Jem pls