Epic Perfect World

Some suggestion

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
I don't think Heavy Venomancers need an APS Pataka. Our physical damage with Pataka is already pretty high as it is considering in fox form we get stuff like spammable grudge strike and ungodly levels of physical defense.

That said, I think there's a lot to be said about making our spells castable with claws (even if it doesn't apply to fox form but clawform would be heaven) so that we don't lose our opportunities for defense (Lucky Scarab/Parasitic Nova, Soul Transfusion, Metabolic Boost and Summer Sprint) while we're dealing damage. And before you talk about that throwing off balance, keep in mind that in order for a Heavy Venomancer to be effective with claws we have to sacrifice pretty much all of our already-dismal elemental defense and a chunk of our physical defense.

-1/+1 There are other ways to improve Heavy Venomancers without peppering their current weapons with unnecessary options. We hit hard with a Pataka in Fox Form, we don't need to hit insanely fast at the same time. That said, -.05 or -.10 on the Dragon Pataka really wouldn't hurt in any case, and any reason for more people to turn Heavy is good.

On an unrelated note more physical weapon skins being made available for venomancers (dual ego bruisers, daggers, etc.) would make me a very happy failfox.

thats total bst fox never can get claw as weapon what can allowed it to use spells.. and sorry but how the hell adding to dragon pataka int.. is to op? LOL u get max 2.86 or so...  try think first we r not talking about r8 or other stuff just dragon pataka and it wont be added just exchanged (took from dragon pataka 20 str and add int)... idk from where u took claws idea ... if fox will be able to use spells in claws same should have barb ... this way u make fox like a immortal sin.. jess
rly big -1 and read full topic

Offline T

• have u ever
  • ever felt like this
  • Characters: Infinitard
thats total bst fox never can get claw as weapon what can allowed it to use spells.. and sorry but how the hell adding to dragon pataka int.. is to op? LOL u get max 2.86 or so...  try think first we r not talking about r8 or other stuff just dragon pataka and it wont be added just exchanged (took from dragon pataka 20 str and add int)... idk from where u took claws idea ... if fox will be able to use spells in claws same should have barb ... this way u make fox like a immortal sin.. jess
rly big -1 and read full topic

Excuse you, let's adjust the attitude a bit. If you read my full post you'd notice that I said it wouldn't be an issue, but there are much better ways to improve the class. Our server allows Venomancers and Barbarians to use claws, which makes sense because they're, you guessed it, based on animals with claws. Why do you think it would be such a stretch to allow them to use their classes skills with them equipped? Is my being able to use Soul Transfusion or Summer Sprint while I'm being stunlocked in attack gear really that game-breaking? Why would being able to use my purify without having to swap to my Pataka make me an "immortal sin"? The non-instant skills are still going to cast slow as bro, even moreso considering the weapon I usually use for it has channelling stones. Sure, let barbs do it as well if you're going to get menstrual, if they can lock you while swapping weapons they're going to be able to lock you without swapping (though making it easier wouldn't be ideal).

Also, sorry to rain on your parade, but any half-geared Heavy Venomancer does hit hard enough with a Dragon Pataka without being able to hit faster with it. You want more attack speed? Use the tools that Agatio has already provided you with and equip a damn claw.

Next time, when someone offers an alternative to a suggestion you make (that really isn't necessary, as, once again, venos hit hard with a pataka), don't attack them and accuse them of calling your suggestion OP, then cry OP yourself. Give them constructive reasons as to why you disagree. You'll look like much less of an arrogant cunt.

EDIT: For the record, I did read the whole thread, and I'm not talking about R8 either. I still use a Dragon Pataka as my attack Pataka. It's already a more-than-viable attacking weapon.
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2014, 01:16 pm by T

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
Game creators made "PATAKA" an basic fox weapon not claws u missing game reality with real animals lolz. And besides image fox with 4.0 or better 5.0 and able to using skills and best if skills can use also foxform .. than any fox will just 1 hit u cuz nova 0 def amplify and if got frenzy (genie) u r just "killed" in less than 1 sec. Ohh yeah and i guess u will say no cuz no casting in gear if hvy .. u can also cast a lot just wearing r8 pants 2x cast, 1 mage ring and cast pils than u have over 10 sec 70-80 cast and 5.0 aps with dmg on any class 1.8-4k so no.. NO CLAWS for fox.

AND AGAIN READ FULL TOPIC!! i wrote before what gear i got and im telling u fox cant have here more than 2.22 in pataka (claws r not fox weapon its just fun add) im not gona type all over again what im using go read before u type something i already did..

EDIT: i dont wanna trash here so pm me in game maybe i get u wrong or w.e. better talk there not here make this topic clean TY

IG: NelIiel
Last Edit: Nov 04, 2014, 01:41 pm by DeMi

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
I don't think Heavy Venomancers need an APS Pataka. Our physical damage with Pataka is already pretty high as it is considering in fox form we get stuff like spammable grudge strike and ungodly levels of physical defense.

That said, I think there's a lot to be said about making our spells castable with claws (even if it doesn't apply to fox form but clawform would be heaven) so that we don't lose our opportunities for defense (Lucky Scarab/Parasitic Nova, Soul Transfusion, Metabolic Boost and Summer Sprint) while we're dealing damage. And before you talk about that throwing off balance, keep in mind that in order for a Heavy Venomancer to be effective with claws we have to sacrifice pretty much all of our already-dismal elemental defense and a chunk of our physical defense.

-1/+1 There are other ways to improve Heavy Venomancers without peppering their current weapons with unnecessary options. We hit hard with a Pataka in Fox Form, we don't need to hit insanely fast at the same time. That said, -.05 or -.10 on the Dragon Pataka really wouldn't hurt in any case, and any reason for more people to turn Heavy is good.

On an unrelated note more physical weapon skins being made available for venomancers (dual ego bruisers, daggers, etc.) would make me a very happy failfox.
I dont understend why some wannabe me venos without knowlage about skills talk in this topic and just trash about this nice idea.

Offline T

• have u ever
  • ever felt like this
  • Characters: Infinitard
And besides image fox with 4.0 or better 5.0 and able to using skills and best if skills can use also foxform .. than any fox will just 1 hit u cuz nova 0 def amplify and if got frenzy (genie) u r just "killed" in less than 1 sec.

(even if it doesn't apply to fox form but clawform would be heaven)

4.0 Venomancers exist (5.0 with APS pill, which you really shouldn't be using in serious PvP anyway). What you just predicted already happens by simply switching to claw after you've finished casting all of your skills. Keep in mind that what the game creators had in mind for the game is completely irrelevant as this is a private server. The developers of the server you are playing on right now saw fit to grant Venomancers and Barbarians use of claws, not as a "fun add", but as an extension of their class, which has been adopted and works. My suggestion was merely meant as a way to give our sub-class some level of survivability (which happens to have a cooldown) if we're unlucky enough to be locked in attack gear.

I'm not online. PM me if you'd like.

@bewitch im bad enough already why would i wannabe u