Epic Perfect World

Client randomly closing out

Offline waw

I seem to be having the problem of my game clients randomly closing out on me. My client will freeze up and then just closes out completely. Kinda hinders pk'ing when your game client disappears. Is this a known issue? :c

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
you should be able to by going to account settings. but you may have to know your old yahoo email/password for it to change
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
you should be able to by going to account settings. but you may have to know your old yahoo email/password for it to change

Wrong post maybe? o.o

Check out this post: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3102.0

That should help. I would recommend the systemsettings.ini deletion, and verification but I'm not totally sure.

Offline waw

Most of the time it'll do it when I'm dual logging... I've never had this problem until the latest patch.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Most of the time it'll do it when I'm dual logging... I've never had this problem until the latest patch.

Can your PC run PWI well? If it's happening whilst dual logging, it's likely it can't cope.

Offline waw

Every now and then I'll get a little bit of lag, but most of the time I'm good dual logging. It's the third client that gets me. I can't even dual log right now without one or both clients just closing out randomly.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Not entirely sure now then o.o