Epic Perfect World

Dead Pooem's society

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Hi everyone, opening a topic for the first time here. Although this section is not so popular, people still check it time to time to enjoy the poetry of EPW players. I too, finally decided to share my poem(s) with you. I was thinking about this for a long time, because my poetry, is something too personal, too intimate, too precious for me. And I realize that sharing it is equal to selling your heart, mind, thoughts, like a whore.

First of all, I'm going to warn you that my poetry is not for everyone. Like everything else that belongs to me... Because poetry is not about making sense, not about correct grammar or clear mind. tho it doesn't make it better than anyone else's. My poetry is mine and that is the only thing that makes it different from others, and so special

And finally, I let you all to understand it the way you want to. Poetry is imagination itself, which has no limits...

So, ladies and genitals

I introduce

the poem of poems

Last Edit: Nov 05, 2014, 07:05 pm by Dead

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
 ??? I am so confused xD but slightly amused XD and it's true because it rhymes :P

01.01.2016. ♥

Zirkon

Okay i laughed a lot reading that xd
 nice , keep them coming

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
ty, guys, glad you enjoyed my poetry:3

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

EricaMurcas

I liked it! For some reason, I always feel as though your words hold deeper meaning than many people think. You're a little like Lewis Carroll. You see things how they are, put them into words, in they cohere into something that may be incomprehensible by some, but very interesting by others.  I saw this as an amusing chat between two old souls, one perpetually walking the world's filth, not by choice, but by circumstances. (The person telling this little ditty didn't seem too enthused about walking around with poo on their feet, but they didn't seem surprised.) And the banter between the one they would like to meet, who happens to be pissing on a tree, while watching a velvet toad. Velvet toads make me think of the tree frogs in the rain forest that change color in accordance to its surrounding. So maybe the velvet toad is an allegory to life, they're watching life change colors. As for their exchange, well, when you're old friends, and on the same crud covered streets, its only proper to exchange "pleasantries". Very nice.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
That was pretty amusing tbh.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I liked it! For some reason, I always feel as though your words hold deeper meaning than many people think. You're a little like Lewis Carroll. You see things how they are, put them into words, in they cohere into something that may be incomprehensible by some, but very interesting by others.  I saw this as an amusing chat between two old souls, one perpetually walking the world's filth, not by choice, but by circumstances. (The person telling this little ditty didn't seem too enthused about walking around with poo on their feet, but they didn't seem surprised.) And the banter between the one they would like to meet, who happens to be pissing on a tree, while watching a velvet toad. Velvet toads make me think of the tree frogs in the rain forest that change color in accordance to its surrounding. So maybe the velvet toad is an allegory to life, they're watching life change colors. As for their exchange, well, when you're old friends, and on the same crud covered streets, its only proper to exchange "pleasantries". Very nice.

WOW, thanks.

I honestly didn't think anyone would "catch" the meaning :-\ but the velvet toad is something I don't know myself :normal-2:

That was pretty amusing tbh.

:normal-40:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline coazy83

• Insanely Sane
  • Characters: Pyronyzer
This poem is freaking amazing.. And yes it is really only for you. :))
One does not simply say..

FU*K ME!

Offline Daftponk

• The Riddler
  • Do what you must, ignore the rest
  • Characters: Daftponk
  • Faction: GodsArmy

Pink Ponk Pung

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I liked it. I don't know why I was expecting solemn and serious; I suppose because my own are usually written that way.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Thanks guys O:-)

updated with another pooem today :police:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
These are actually nice o.o, didn't expect it lol, but nice ;3

EricaMurcas

Have you and the King of the Cosmos been hangin' out again, Dad? *laughs* :pig-47:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Have you and the King of the Cosmos been hangin' out again, Dad? *laughs* :pig-47:

we've been all crazy yet we didn't smoke any weed yay! :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B