Epic Perfect World

GPU RECOMMENDATION FOR BETTER FPS

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The best GPU is 970/980...don't know why you're trying to be such a rebel all the time, first the fraps incident now this. What a shame.

Nice processor, what planet is that on?

You're talking about GPU's that are literally "just" coming out? You literally just googled "best GPU"

They make a new GPU every month bud. LOL. Jesus christ, these fanboy's are so dumb its like Xbox vs Ps4.

ATI=/=Nvidia

Both ridiculously good but OMFG 2 FPS DIFFERENCE MAX OMFG OMFG OMFG BEST

Regardless, ATI has better averages than Nvidia on average, so I'm not too concerned.

I chose 290x ATI over 870 Ti or Titan's because of a better average FPS in games not highest high, which is Nvidia's specialty.
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2014, 11:28 pm by Eviction

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
You're talking about GPU's that are literally "just" coming out? You literally just googled "best GPU"

They make a new GPU every month bud. LOL. Jesus christ, these fanboy's are so dumb its like Xbox vs Ps4.

ATI=/=Nvidia

Both ridiculously good but OMFG 2 FPS DIFFERENCE MAX OMFG OMFG OMFG BEST

Regardless, ATI has better averages than Nvidia on average, so I'm not too concerned.

I chose 290x ATI over 870 Ti or Titan's because of a better average FPS in games not highest high, which is Nvidia's specialty.
I didnt know that the 970 and 980 literally just came out! I thought around a month ago but whatever. Seems like the person who doesnt know what they're talking about knows best!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
I didnt know that the 970 and 980 literally just came out! I thought around a month ago but whatever. Seems like the person who doesnt know what they're talking about knows best!

They literally were announced two day's ago.

Clearly you're just another hipster nvidia kid who doesn't wanna admit that ATI Radeon is as if not more on par than nvidia in performance, for half the price.

Nvidia is like the apple of computer parts. More expensive but easily outperformed by microsoft.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
Destiny is a PS/Xbox exclusive I swear.
Sorry i meant Dust514 and not Destiny since im also addicted to playing Destiny on ps3. xD

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

Clearly you're just another hipster nvidia kid who doesn't wanna admit that ATI Radeon is as if not more on par than nvidia in performance, for half the price.

Nvidia is like the apple of computer parts. More expensive but easily outperformed by microsoft.
I believe you're talking about the 8gb versions. No I'm not some nvidia hipster kid, I really don't care which of the 2 companies makes gpu's that perform better. I'm fine with my radeon 7850 for now. When the time comes I'll switch to whatever gpu I want, most likely it will be a ATI gpu because they have been optimized for battlefield games.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii

Keep trying kid, maybe someday you will end up being right.
Haha what a good joke.
Nonono.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Keep trying kid, maybe someday you will end up being right.
Haha what a good joke.
Nonono.
luuuuul, 17 underaged kid(or maybe 16?) calling a 22 one kid, luuuuuuuuuuul

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
luuuuul, 17 underaged kid(or maybe 16?) calling a 22 one kid, luuuuuuuuuuul
but you still think comic books are scary

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
ATI Is better than nvidia when it comes to colors and nvidia is better in textures but both almost have the same performance which why I prefer ATI

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
but you still think comic books are scary
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-13: :tiger-12: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-3: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-23: :tiger-22: :tiger-24: :tiger-25: :tiger-36: :tiger-47: :tiger-46: :tiger-4: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-13: :tiger-13: :tiger-12:

REEEEEEEEEKT

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-13: :tiger-12: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-3: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-23: :tiger-22: :tiger-24: :tiger-25: :tiger-36: :tiger-47: :tiger-46: :tiger-4: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-13: :tiger-13: :tiger-12:

REEEEEEEEEKT

apart that they ain't scary, just jumping, this apart, I could make u emo but u ain't worth the effort.The fact that u say u r 21 when u r 16 and u use a gay brony forum pic under which one u post useless video where u earn 15 kills using 3 spark 25 times, I think its already more than enough :)).
Have a nice day and send me popup notification when art of cord 4 is out  :police:

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
apart that they ain't scary, just jumping, this apart, I could make u emo but u ain't worth the effort.The fact that u say u r 21 when u r 16 and u use a gay brony forum pic under which one u post useless video where u earn 15 kills using 3 spark 25 times, I think its already more than enough :)).
Have a nice day and send me popup notification when art of cord 4 is out  :police:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
UMAD?  :tiger-2: :tiger-13: :tiger-14: :tiger-14: :tiger-13: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-12: :tiger-2: :tiger-3:  :tiger-12: :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
what a shame wannabecools talk crap about 3 spark when they die regardless of what skill anyone uses on them

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
"I could make u emo but u ain't worth the effort" what a great hardcore threat, nobody would want to mess with you.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
virgin fights ??? :shocked: :rolleyes: