Epic Perfect World

Daily check in

Offline zpack

got mine on all my chars.  This was after the patch too.  Sorry you guys are having trouble.  It really takes a lot of dedication to get signed in every day.  Hope they can fix it for you all.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
My other half and I have had the same problem, we have started screen shotting the fully checked in calendar, so we can prove when one glitches. It does show you had it full, then when you get the ! instead of the  :tiger-1: you have proof. I have also had days I have checked in show up later as not checked in. I  would love to know what causes the glitches.

Level 30 base

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
any news on this?
  :-X  :shocked:

Offline denegrath

• Let's get the party started
  • Characters: BladeWitch, Denegrath
  • Faction: /\lmighty, PvElite
Thought i'd give this a bump seeing as it seems not to be just me  and wonder if the games guru's have made any progress on an answer to what happened.
 :D
You're only jealous 'cos the little voices are partying in my head, not yours

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
hm i got mine just fine on meekoh.. i only do the check in on her tho.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well what can I say. I'm really sorry for this unexpected issue, but checking old game state of hundreds characters or accounts to confirm that the problem occured for them is unrealistic. In other words, I don't have good solution for this problem. Even if I did this compensation, I'd miss a lot of people who didn't report the issue. The whole process would be too difficult considering this relatively small monthly prize.

Offline denegrath

• Let's get the party started
  • Characters: BladeWitch, Denegrath
  • Faction: /\lmighty, PvElite
Thanks Agatio for trying, you're right would be nigh on impossible to compensate everyone. Just curious how it happened is all I guess, so best we can put it down to the eerie effects of all hallow's eve and let it rest, unlike the undead zombies that were so much fun to re-kill ( is that even a word  :D ).
Much appreciated you taking time to look and carry on the awesome work.
 >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Happy halloween hunting all
You're only jealous 'cos the little voices are partying in my head, not yours
May be small monthly prize to some but its the main reason I log on daily. I can almost for certain predict same thing will happen for November as current calendar only displays 29 days in November, once they decide to add 30th November, calendars will be reset again like October's did.
Thx for fixing November calendar to reflect 30 days. Hopefully will receive Monthly Attendance Reward this month.

Offline Evin

• Beginner
Isn't this game linked to a database? Any good DB analyst could write a query in 5 minutes that could find all characters who had perfect attendance for October prior to the "glitch" and cross reference that to those who did not receive rewards for that month.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Isn't this game linked to a database? Any good DB analyst could write a query in 5 minutes that could find all characters who had perfect attendance for October prior to the "glitch" and cross reference that to those who did not receive rewards for that month.

Not worth the time. Aga probably has more important things to look into in regards to server. Best we can do is hope this month won't fudge up.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Not worth the time. Aga probably has more important things to look into in regards to server. Best we can do is hope this month won't fudge up.

I'd say this is a pretty big deal considering people log into many toons for this and its a hastle. I'd be pretty upset if I did this on 10+ toons and then got squat for it.

Offline Thalus

• Babyface
  • Hey baby, want to make my sword come online?
  • Characters: Thalus
  • Faction: Artifex
I do on around 30 toon's and got nothing for it.. but it was only 1 month... so i accept that it happens from time to time. :)
Signature done by Angie :3

Offline Gooner

• Characters: Gooner
Thx for fixing November calendar to reflect 30 days. Hopefully will receive Monthly Attendance Reward this month.

now november got 31 days and we wont get our rewards ? -_-
before it reaches the 1st of december , gm can u fix ? :o

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
now november got 31 days and we wont get our rewards ? -_-
before it reaches the 1st of december , gm can u fix ? :o

bazinga again