Epic Perfect World

Daily check in

Offline jc138

:sad: :sad: :sad:i have same problem too, and still no rewards (no quest from Archosaur Veteran Officer)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Souffle

• Characters: Hiraeth/Souffle
All of my toons are having the same problem :(

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Sorry this really doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of this thread, but where do we 'check in'? I'm assuming this is sort of like a daily quest?
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Sorry this really doesn't have anything to do with the purpose of this thread, but where do we 'check in'? I'm assuming this is sort of like a daily quest?

Click on the calendar beneath the minimap (it has number 7 on the icon) and click Check-in in the top right corner :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline diatomite

It is a daily quest. Look up by your mini map and click the icon with a 7 on it. (like a calendar page) If you have perfect attendance for the month, you get a reward. Even if you don't get a reward for attendance, lower level characters get exp from it each time too, so try to do it.

Edit

I also wanted to say I am also now showing an x on October, telling me I did not have perfect attendance for the month. I checked on all 5 of my characters with perfect attendance for the month.  Yesterday I put in absence notes for the days i missed on all, so I hope you figure out a fix for this soon  :normal-9:
thanks
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2014, 03:03 pm by diatomite

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Ohhh ha, I never even thought to check that out. Thank you for the help <3

Hope this gets fixed soon for all the people who missed out for October ^^
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
For you its impossible to get the reward since you need a FULL attendance (even if it says you can miss 3 days, you really can't).

For other people having problems, please wait till tomorrow or tonight if you are awake after 00:00.
See if you can retrieve the REWARD from the button ont he Check Record.
Note that you need to check in today too.

Let us know if this solved tomorrow or not please.

yeah, no quest on that NPC and i can't receive my reward!  :'(

bvanharjr

No quest at the NPC, and I know I HAD 31/31 days as of V90. Can't receive my reward cause V91 reset it.

Offline jc138

:sad:still waiting for GMs to solve this problem

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Given I've never done this quest...what doyou get from it? ???

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Given I've never done this quest...what doyou get from it? ???

3 event tokens, 30 Sutras, some soopr doopr fast boots, and 10 ironridges.

Edit: somebody beat me to it. >.< I was in tt when I saw the person asking. Bah.

^ All of that.
I have been logging on daily on 20 toons each month just to receive Monthly Attendance Reward and do Ares event. I've only received 4 of the 20 Monthly Attendance Rewards I expected, although I've had perfect attendance.

I did notice in October's original calender, that epic did screwed up and only had 30 days in October, a patch was made then everything went haywire.

Toons who did not receive reward: AngryKitty, Archanne, Balkan, Blazeness, EnRaged, FrostyBlade, Hectore, HideNSeekHer, JustSaiyan, Medz, Mewz, MewzMe, lVlyst, Pawz, _Sy, Sy_

Toons who did received reward: Fraude, Hec, Mashes, Skako

Kindly advise if compensations will be made.

My main accounts are Archanne (chibinab) and _Sy (chibipsy)

NO QUEST FROM NPC

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I have been logging on daily on 20 toons each month just to receive Monthly Attendance Reward and do Ares event. I've only received 4 of the 20 Monthly Attendance Rewards I expected, although I've had perfect attendance.

I did notice in October's original calender, that epic did screwed up and only had 30 days in October, a patch was made then everything went haywire.

Toons who did not receive reward: AngryKitty, Archanne, Balkan, Blazeness, EnRaged, FrostyBlade, Hectore, HideNSeekHer, JustSaiyan, Medz, Mewz, MewzMe, lVlyst, Pawz, _Sy, Sy_

Toons who did received reward: Fraude, Hec, Mashes, Skako

Kindly advise if compensations will be made.

My main accounts are Archanne (chibinab) and _Sy (chibipsy)

NO QUEST FROM NPC

I don't think it'll be compensated, considering it's a "do nothing" kind of thing. Not hard at all to do. Although, compensation would be nice if the GMs could figure out who's being honest about checking in for the full month. *coughevictioncough*