Epic Perfect World

Halloween patch v91

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Halloween patch has arrived to Epic Perfect World. Due to this occasion we will be activating zombie events on the streets of following towns: Walled Stronghold, Tusk Town, Plume City, City of Lost, Etherblade, Archosaur.
Zombie creatures will drop random goodies and special Halloween candies that can be exchanged for the event items. Click here to check them out.

In addition we have activated 2x event for drops and experience to make sure that killing these monsters will be worthwhile.
2x event will last till November the 4th.

But this is not all. A lot of suggestions made recently has been implemented. Click below to see them all.

> Patch notes
> Manual patch

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Patch notes:

* Halloween has arrived to the Epic Perfect World and along with that there are special rewards available
* You can now exchange Dragonchild, Cube necklace and Warsong belt between types: magic and physical in the Accessories Forge  Important: You do lose engraves. If you have more than one accessory, please make sure that the one you want to exchange is in the earlier slot
* Wizards have gained improved set bonus from rank 8: +3% crit rate has been replaced with +15% physical defence from gear
* It is no longer required to finish full cultivation in order to do Celestial Conversion
* Marriage blessing (Diamond Ring) can be now acquired from marriage quests for 10 Sweet Memories (at Matchmaker Servant)
* New weapon fashion available (mainly dagger skins for fists)
* Servant of Lord Kitten title is now available. Kitten will appear in Archosaur in different place each day. Find him to complete his task

* Nations Wars should have 2 entries for both cultivations available (one in Archosaur, second in every other place)
* Respawn time of Epic World bosses has been decreased to 2 hours and their drop improved
* Drop of Card Bosses has been improved
* Undercurrent Hall instance rewards have been improved
* Runes from advanced runecrafting (Divine Emissary of Light) will come out with stacks x5
* Cube reward for 50 rooms gives now in addition 5 Old Book Pages
* Bronze and Old Epic Coins can be now exchanged in stacks of 10

* Elven amulet will be now received once a week, but it's expiration time has been extended accordingly
* Companion pets have been added to the Mounts & Pets NPC (tab New)
* Maps for custom events have been reworked, more info soon.
* Server time updated with the daylight savings
* Other minor fixes

This patch doesn't contain faction icons, however they will be updated in the small patch at the beginning of next week.

bvanharjr

wooooow.

[Reserved]

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
nice thank you :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I fcking love you sir Agatio, thank you so much :normal-4:

And god, thanks for elven amulet, it really pissed me off
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2014, 08:44 am by Dead

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
There is so much excitement, i think i might explode x.x

Thanks bunchies <3

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Patch notes:

* It is no longer required to finish full cultivation in order to do Celestial Conversion
* Marriage blessing (Diamond Ring) can be now acquired from marriage quests for 10 Sweet Memories (at Matchmaker Servant)
* Bronze and Old Epic Coins can be now exchanged in stacks of 10

:normal-26: :normal-26: :normal-26:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wtf, so many prayers answered in one patch. Illuminaughty confirmed. :monkey-8:

pikachuchu

Patch notes:

* You can now exchange Dragonchild, Cube necklace and Warsong belt between types: magic and physical in the Accessories Forge

The exchange of the ornaments, do the engraves get transferred as well or do you lose the engraves when you switch?
And what drops do CB drop now?

Also thanks for patch!  :normal-4:

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Woot boredom ended. thxs

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
is 2x exp is available?

Offline ☠ ℘unk ӂ ღ ӂ ℰℳℴ ф

• PunKӂ ӂємф
  • Characters: Emokillua
  • Faction: Family
thanks agaito :)))))))))))))  >:D >:D >:D >:D :-* :-* :D ^-^ ^-^ :smiley: :smiley: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-[ >:( :shocked: ^-^ ;) ;D :-[ :-\ :)) :P :D

bvanharjr

The exchange of the ornaments, do the engraves get transferred as well or do you lose the engraves when you switch?

You lose the engraves.
CBs drop more useful stuff now.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Ofcourse you lose engraves
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
its says to me that all server is offline i patched,the version is 91 but ... ._. any guess?
Dislike these new guilds