Epic Perfect World

Apocalypse page drops

Offline lordnobody

• LordTzaphil
  • Director of Angered
  • Characters: Lord_Tzaphil
  • Faction: Angered
is it just me or does everyone suffer the same almost none existent Apocalypse page drops in Eden ? i soloed the entire dungeon and walked out with 4 apocalypse pages...I mean really ? should have gotten at least 5 lmao ? i mean seriously though maybe a slight increase in page drops ? with all that is being so readily available in world I don't mean to sound ungrateful
Angel

bvanharjr

That's completely normal lol. Sometimes you only get one, if at all any.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Its all about luck... And if u get one its normal, and if get ten is normal too  ;D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm adding them also as a Card Boss drop with the patch in few hours.
Also the drop rate is PWI default. The only difference is that you don't suffer level penalty. So having level 150 still gives full drops.

Offline Veren

• Sage Arrow Slinger, Green Mage, Summoner, Botanist
  • Characters: Veren, Viridia
  • Faction: Ducks
I actually always get about 1-4 from edan and 5-10 from brim. not sure about anyone else

avatar and siggy by Lonicera Pro Wifey

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm adding them also as a Card Boss drop with the patch in few hours.
Also the drop rate is PWI default. The only difference is that you don't suffer level penalty. So having level 150 still gives full drops.

aw the pach is in few aurs ai go to sleep i gotta amg i want to get it asasp wat shud i do

gtg sleeeps pillz to wake uppp fast

I actually always get about 1-4 from edan and 5-10 from brim. not sure about anyone else

^

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Currently it's x2 drops as well, you'll be getting a TON of these pages if you go into the 89 instances and farm them.

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
Just learn how to do 5min run of holy fb89 ie 1st part upto big open area and back down other side, yes mobs near boss's ment to have higher drop rate but not worth the time taken.
Just sprint round 1st half of fb then aoe all the mobs , job done and pick up your pages.