Epic Perfect World

War Avatar ~ The last thing with Meaning

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Valid point, +1. And since the title basically gives extremely miniscule stats, I feel as if it SHOULD be left as a badge of honor of sorts, for those who've stuck through and actually made the effort to acquire it.

This is what I was going for. The stat bonus is minuscule and there isn't really any incentive to having the title other than to show off that you've worked for it, I don't see why there would be any rhyme or reason to make this a donation option when all it does is dumb down the point of having it.

On topic, i also didn't read and i dont think it has to be changed because as i said before the player/person that made this thread must have down to suggest such ******ed things. -1

:)) No idea what was trying to be said here :)) "i dont think it has to be changed" :)) what be changed? This isn't even a suggestion :))
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2014, 02:06 am by Eviction

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
This is what I was going for. The stat bonus is minuscule and there isn't really any incentive to having the title other than to show off that you've worked for it, I don't see why there would be any rhyme or reason to make this a donation option when all it does is dumb down the point of having it.
If it's such a minuscule difference then what's the matter with having it achievable for people with less free time?  :normal-39: Why not rollback all the TM capes that were made before the Trophy Modes runs were nerfed so you guys have to farm it like we old players did, maybe that way you can actually feel some sort of "accomplishment" in a private server of an online outdated game?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
If it's such a minuscule difference then what's the matter with having it achievable for people with less free time?  :normal-39: Why not rollback all the TM capes that were made before the Trophy Modes runs were nerfed so you guys have to farm it like we old players did, maybe that way you can actually feel some sort of "accomplishment" in a private server of an online outdated game?

An online outdated game, I'll give you that much. However you do actively play this too.

It's not about the minuscule difference, its about accomplishment of gaining something that can't be bought. That's the -point- my friend, you say "having it achievable for people with less time".. What are you even talking about? There's nothing to achieve in something that you bought and put 0 effort towards getting, there's no accomplishment at all.

What would be the point in getting the title War Avatar Champion when the title has 0 meaning if it has almost no affect on the game itself other than having it, seems like a waste of money on your end for no real benefit.. Considering people only would want the title to show off having the title itself.

All in all, it's -hard- to get, but its not -hard- to get. FSP instance takes around 10-15 minutes Max and from 1 run you can get at least 10-20 cards (Not including S+)

I agree with the lessening of Capes, because that would have been the ultimate PvE task that not even I would ever do, but that's a completely different topic that doesn't need to be discussed here.

tldr; the title has meaning if you've worked for it. As stated it has 0 affect on game other than having the title itself. If it's made purchasable there's 0 point in having the title itself. You think people wear war avatar because its pretty? No its to show off having it.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
its about accomplishment of gaining something that can't be bought.
How do you even get a sense of accomplishment on a game? LOL

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Okay but who cares

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Let's break this down a bit.
An online outdated game, I'll give you that much. However you do actively play this too.
Sure, I log on everyday, embrace my wife and tab out most of the day, that sounds pretty active, not counting the weekends when there's actually some sort of real pk.

It's not about the minuscule difference, its about accomplishment of gaining something that can't be bought. That's the -point- my friend, you say "having it achievable for people with less time".. What are you even talking about? There's nothing to achieve in something that you bought and put 0 effort towards getting, there's no accomplishment at all.
Is there something to achieve in a private server for that matter? Do you need a golden title to feel better about yourself or feel like you left a mark in the server? The only thing I'd call an "achievement" here was being part of the old OC/HO/Xpen pks when the server (or game for that matter) was more alive, or being an old community member that actually contributed to the developing of the server.

What would be the point in getting the title War Avatar Champion when the title has 0 meaning if it has almost no affect on the game itself other than having it, seems like a waste of money on your end for no real benefit.. Considering people only would want the title to show off having the title itself.

All in all, it's -hard- to get, but its not -hard- to get. FSP instance takes around 10-15 minutes Max and from 1 run you can get at least 10-20 cards (Not including S+)
Why should an in game title have a meaning to begin with? Go finish college and get a diploma, work as a firefighter and save people from a burning building, find the cure for some disease and earn a nobel prize...you know, things that actually have a meaning. Your only argument here so far is that you want the title so you can have a bit of an ego boost, without any other real benefit to you or the community.

I agree with the lessening of Capes, because that would have been the ultimate PvE task that not even I would ever do, but that's a completely different topic that doesn't need to be discussed here.
Im not the one who brought it up to begin with, yet that cape was legit something to work for and gave a significant boost in stats but they nerfed it, so what's the issue with nerfing this or even making it avaliable for donation? For the record it would give more flow to the market by giving more stuff to buy, the demand on this is pretty high as of now, and finally, the money in real life doesnt come magically, some people work for it too? lol, it's not like people wont be able to farm it anymore either.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

tldr; the title has meaning if you've worked for it. As stated it has 0 affect on game other than having the title itself. If it's made purchasable there's 0 point in having the title itself. You think people wear war avatar because its pretty? No its to show off having it.

if u think that getting that title is something good oh god plz move out of this farm the tm robe like it was before was fackien proff  that u spend a good amount of your time doing the tm runs to get it a title that i can get in 2 -4 days doing multi client ? plz.... this new era kids ...

Offline Kaito ⚡

• Gray Jedi
  • Characters: Kaito
  • Faction: Still deciding.

+1, couldn't agree more.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I spent 450 gold on war avatar chests, did around 20 FSP runs, asked guild mates to let me open their chests, spent like 10k ec on getting last cards, yet i dont whine like a little bich like you do. I dont see why it shouldnt be available for donation since eventually everything does.Similar example is the TM cape which i did 216 runs for and took me about 2 to 3 months to get and now its obtainable in about 2h of full runs. Time changes, shiit becomes easier to reach to get new players to keep up with the game. Stop crying, nobody cares.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
I still don't have any of the titles that give you a particular stat and I'm fine without them, stop whining :normal-19:

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
I think Eviction made valid points, in contrary to most others. Apart from the bitching and hating they do, all they say is 'what does it matter'. If it doesn't matter to them, they don't seem to have a genuine opinion about this which makes me uncertain why they even post, other than farming posts or hating.

@ GMs: please listen to the people who actually care and see what they have to say.

As for me, it's a +1 for the reasons eviction named in his original post.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
-1  :sad: game is good the way it is..  :rolleyes: , vote who wants GMs to make Tele's farmable  :-\

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
-1  :sad: game is good the way it is..  :rolleyes: , vote who wants GMs to make Tele's farmable  :-\
I still don't have any of the titles that give you a particular stat and I'm fine without them, stop whining :normal-19:

Thank you all for not reading my thread.

This thread is clearly AGAINST the idea of putting them up for donation not FOR it, or else it'd be in the suggestions area of the forums.

I don't want them to change this, which is what many people wanted in the suggested thread a few weeks ago that Agatio seemed ok with making them a donation option.

Last Edit: Oct 29, 2014, 11:18 am by Eviction

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I've been interested in the War Avatar System myself. Some things indeed should be earned the old fashion way.

Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer