Epic Perfect World

Unable to enter Valley Of Disaster

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I can't seem to enter Valley of Disaster, for my bh or even normal quest...anyone know why?
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline natika

the same for 79 - hallucinatory trench, cannot enter from illusion stone. How to do cultivation?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
79 we disabled it to maybe use later for some sort of events :p since 79 isnt needed for any part of the cultivation quests.
About the 59...thats weird...i'll tell agatio to look into it :/ sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
79 we disabled it to maybe use later for some sort of events :p since 79 isnt needed for any part of the cultivation quests.
About the 59...thats weird...i'll tell agatio to look into it :/ sorry for the inconvenience.

just cant collect the cards from there want make impossible the card boss thing event aga change the reward........
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you cannot enter any map, please verify the files, fb79 is open and you should be able to enter it.

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Um...sorry i forgot to specify...i cant enter Seat of Torment through Illusion Stone whereas my friend can...but i can enter manually...so i was juz wondering why.
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥