Epic Perfect World

Armor Fash

Offline Defense

• Eros <3
  • Faction: Artifex
Would it also be possible to make the current R8 armor into fashion? (Without all the shiny stuff and the flames) As I think some would look pretty cool when combined with other fashion pieces.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014, 08:09 pm by Hush

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Honestly the current armor fash is terrible. Nobody wan'ts to wear it because it looks plainly bad, if there was some original armor fash's, kind of like the weapon skin system that'd be great. Perhap's clone all of the main gear's 1-101 and make it exchangable somehow like the weapon skin system?

I say this because I loved the original rank 9 armor skins, and now they're impossible to have in-game.

Would it also be possible to make the current R8 armor into fashion? (Without all the shiny stuff and the flames) As I think some would look pretty cool when combined with other fashion pieces.

And this also. The Rank 8 recast gear especially for BM looks baller. If this could be implemented I would love it.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe some nice armor effects 2 plz :o if you cant thats fine

idk I like it better without the effects  :sad:

Honestly the current armor fash is terrible. Nobody wan'ts to wear it because it looks plainly bad, if there was some original armor fash's, kind of like the weapon skin system that'd be great. Perhap's clone all of the main gear's 1-101 and make it exchangable somehow like the weapon skin system?

I say this because I loved the original rank 9 armor skins, and now they're impossible to have in-game.

And this also. The Rank 8 recast gear especially for BM looks baller. If this could be implemented I would love it.

are you talking about the armor fash you can buy from the NPCs or the actual gear... cos I love the armor fash from the NPC don't diss that  :normal-14:

and well I like the regular gear too although I can't really use it since I have hybrid gear with dragon top (MG and mystic have best set imo)

tho idk about the guy armor, I just think the girlie ones are pretty

scatterer3

I'd delete all the current ones, except the barbarian armor fashion, and put Rank 9 and Rank 8 + Rank 8 Recast. Rank 8 Recast because of the weapon skins, and the seeker R8R armor is gay.

Offline Droopeh

I actually really like some of the current fashion armor as opposed to, well, fashion. It is a little bit over the top but this IS a fantasy game so I'm not complaining. Nevertheless, having something simple like this would be great to change it up and it'll also serve as a sort of throwback to the pwi days x)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I'd delete all the current ones, except the barbarian armor fashion, and put Rank 9 and Rank 8 + Rank 8 Recast. Rank 8 Recast because of the weapon skins, and the seeker R8R armor is gay.

no......

nonono.......

[move]no.[/move]

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Maybe some nice armor effects 2 plz :o if you cant thats fine

the 2 the rank 8 heavy armor YES YES YES YES ALL MY YES PLZ DO !

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hi GN.

I'd like some more armour fash for veno.

Thank you.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hi GN.

I'd like some more armour fash for veno.

Thank you.
You need to CALM DOWN baddie

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Idk man the current armor fash for guy's is poop

Idk about girls

Offline Rumi

• x x x
http://www.barbie.com/en-us/game/Fashion-Design-Maker

no one's going to play your game no matter how much you like it sir...

jakho

no one's going to play your game no matter how much you like it sir...
i got addicted once u showed me this ;3

Offline Rumi

• x x x
i got addicted once u showed me this ;3
there is handy button "report to moderator"...  :normal-6: :normal-6: