Epic Perfect World

Pvp ? Iam just new here.

Offline seifeldin

• Beginner
Iam new here to the game perfect world and i heard the offical is a money grinding that people pay hundreds of dollars to get the gear that requires no skill to make a win in pvp, So also i heard the pvp is very active in pw .. So in short words since iam new can some explain how long will it take here to reach max level ? And do i have to pay to win ? Like aion if i don't pay for donation gear simply i will lose in pro vs pro .. And last is the pvp here active ?  or it's more pve ? :-\ thank's for your time guys and i will wait for an answer.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
It's a pve server after all so you gotta prepare to farm or pay... The gear we have is luck-based so either you're lucky to get good stats with what you have already or you farm/pay for more tries.
PVP is active, hard for solo players though, unless you 1v1 only ofc.
Leveling takes a while 148-150 is so boring, but (depending on class) it's fairly soloable (you can pay/vote to get Super Level Scrolls too).

There are smaller pve factions that might be a good place to start off from and learn PWI basics, since you're new to the game.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
to level 1 char to 150 it can take you 1 day or 2 depending on the class that u are playing. And gear is all about luck so you onli need to farm and farm till u get the stats that u want.

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
There is no need to pay to be good in pk on this server. You can level to 150 (max lvl) in a few days while farming your gear for the lower levels. After that it's a matter of farming until u have a full set of 150 gear for pk. It takes some time, but it's easy enough. This is not a pay to win server.
While you need pve (or donating as an option) for gearing up, there are hundreds of active ppl who have already farmed their gear, and who actively engage in pk every day. :)
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Is it pay to win? No.  Do you have the option of donating? Yes.

You can hit 150 within a few days (hours if you're that ambitious) of hardcore Phoenix Valley.  Gearing up is an ongoing process however, because if you have crappy luck, you will be doing A LOT of reshapes of your r8 gear (which is almost a must for PvP these days).  To give you an idea, I've reshaped my psychic's attack level weapon at least 30 times thus far (reshape, because of the crappy stats other than the attack level, unless I'd be honing 5ever).  My situation is mild compared to many others (sins and archers in particular).

As for this:

There are smaller pve factions that might be a good place to start off from and learn PWI basics, since you're new to the game.

There are some, but you have a safer bet of looking for a hybrid pve and pvp faction to start off.  Pure pve factions tend to die out quickly, and you'll find yourself looking for a faction with a bigger populace to keep yourself occupied while grinding.

I usually play during US primetime/Asian wake-up time, so if you're on during these times, feel free to PM me on Catfish if you have questions, concerns, or nasty remarks.  :)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Smaller factions mean you won't get tryhards on your ass if you leave, either stick to friends or smaller ones, personal experience.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
if u ever think u are getting good pm Mutilate to wake u up xoxo

infernchidhu

Smaller factions mean you won't get tryhards on your ass if you leave, either stick to friends or smaller ones, personal experience.
www.facebook.com/FarmVille

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
SKILLS is the only thing required to pvp on this server best example >me< ok bb
pvp so active in this server whoever says it's not can go back to pwi
dragon gears might be enough for you to pvp with then u'll start getting more op gears by time there's no need to cash at all, either to pve 24.7 to get gears
dont make sin make bm join ga ok bye

Cliché

Compare your gear to a Donator who's played this server well after you that didn't make 10+ alts to farm with. Then sit down.

Trust me, I certainly have and nearly cried when I saw a fully random geared APS Assassin annihilate me and others.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014, 11:56 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I mean he isn't lying or wrong. :normal-2:

Compare your gear to a Donator who's played this server well after you that didn't make 10+ alts to farm with. Then sit down.

Sure, it gets you gear faster, but it doesn't make you any better,
nor doesn't it give you any special gear that can't be farmed otherwise.

You're stupid...

You're mad...

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I mean he isn't lying or wrong. :normal-2:

People farmed and still have great gear. So it's not all about cash shopping. Ex cynix, Nya, and other players etc. So?????? Not all players that cash shop are good or even know how to make their gear useful. Sit down

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Cliché

Sure, it gets you gear faster, but it doesn't make you any better,
nor doesn't it give you any special gear that can't be farmed otherwise.

You're mad...
This is true. It can be farmed. But cashing makes it faster. People getting awesome stats in a matter of a few hours versus somebody who farms that's taken them weeks, months..

People farmed and still have great gear. So it's not all about cash shopping. Ex cynix, Nya, and other players etc. So?????? Not all players that cash shop are good or even know how to make their gear useful. Sit down

I understand that it can be farmed. I'm not saying it can't be. I myself have farmed for all of my R8 character's gear. But then again someone who's cashed let's say a fully APS sin probably isn't good but if you put them versus someone who's played epw longer and has gear that isn't nearly as good (or even fairly decent) as their's, chances are that APS sin will win. Just saying.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014, 11:38 am by Cliché

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
This is true. It can be farmed. But cashing makes it faster. People getting awesome stats in a matter of a few hours versus somebody who farms that's taken them weeks, months..

I understand that it can be farmed. I'm not saying it can't be. I myself have farmed for all of my R8 character's gear. But then again someone who's cashed let's say a fully APS sin probably isn't good but if you put them versus someone who's played epw longer and has gear that isn't nearly as good as their's, chances are that APS sin will win. Just saying.

Yes, but what Eviction implied was that donation is the only way to gear up, else you will be 'bad',
which is the wrong impression to give someone.
Donation does not guarantee skill, nor does it guarantee better stats or better gear.
It simply can aid in shortening material farming time.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: