Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Talking about having life on game's forums, you guys aren't good

somebody with brain yay.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I look at it this way: Why care what others are doing in game and real life? lol Does this have any affect over you, your decisions, your day to day life? I think not. Just do what YOU want and if you think someone's ruining their life or causing harm to their bodies by playing, that's their decision. Everyone's their own person. Of course real life comes before the game, but that doesn't mean you know every single thing they do in real life: job, hobbies, etc. Coming on the game forum to disrespect others' for doing something they enjoy doesn't say a whole lot better about you. Ijs.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
You talk like APAWOLLA. :smiley:
He talks a bit too much exactly like APAWOLLA.

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
I'm super nerdy in terms of gaming, hardcore gaming lover at times. All who know me know this. But I am in real life a rapper, poet, artist, sportsman, and my job takes me around England. I'm an introvert-extrovert, when I'm at home I am the potatoest of potatoes but when I'm out in a totally different guy!

And besides game is real life. Nearly missed my train but I Holy Path my way to the platform.
Yo

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm super nerdy in terms of gaming, hardcore gaming lover at times. All who know me know this. But I am in real life a rapper, poet, artist, sportsman, and my job takes me around England. I'm an introvert-extrovert, when I'm at home I am the potatoest of potatoes but when I'm out in a totally different guy!

And besides game is real life. Nearly missed my train but I Holy Path my way to the platform.
Are you grime artist too

Offline xTERAdraseeL

• Characters: xTERAdraseL
  • Faction: none of my level
i think u missed hitler thing... else u experienced almost everything

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Are you grime artist too

Yea bro, dun kno all day brap.
Yo

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
somebody with brain yay.

you did the same exact thing  :normal-9:

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
lol i like how everyone is describing their life to prove they are not nerds  :police:

I'm proud to be quite the nerd. . .but spending most of your time in front of a computer doesn't always equate to you being a nerd.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you did the same exact thing  :normal-9:

okey ?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
okey ?

I think you are lacking brain...

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Yea bro, dun kno all day brap.
What ends? :normal-2:
While I agree that RL > Game:

1) This server is far from dead
2) Most of us have jobs, school, college, university, partners, children, friends, hobbies and interests.

Don't assume that gaming = no life, it's rude.
The fact that you are preaching on a gaming forum means that you don't hold any upper ground over anyone here nor have the right to judge others.

No its dead. If not, very close.

Offline Droopeh

Talking about having life on game's forums, you guys aren't good

Why wouldn't we? :P Forums are much easier to check during school and/or work and they keep your knowledge of the game at a decent level.

As for everyone saying "lel deze nurds onli plai 24/7", there's a reason why I only have 1 lvl 150 char that isn't even full dragon geared after nearly a year of playing

Oh, and being a nerd does not equate gaming. I'm a book nerd and I feel offended

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I think you are lacking brain...
if that goes 4 you 2 sure peace out ty 4 following :3