Epic Perfect World

Armor Crush stones.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
It's only fair to remove them from every weapon.. :s
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
It's only fair to remove them from every weapon.. :s
Idd! Cause on my claws i want them but cant get them annymore... So it aint fair

Offline LordTrav

• And may the odds be ever in your favor.
remove them from more then just dags pls, remove them entirely
+100

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
1 thing i love more on this server more then everything
and that is...the equality between players...there arnt't a thing that others can't have if they work a bit for it

not like other sv...that u need cash or so...

but i love the equality here...every1 can have the same gears and its the skills that are in ya that matters

so my opionion would be that player that has armor crush stones...should't have them

coz itsn't fair for some players to have what others cannot get  / buy  / make...

i purged ma daggers 1 day b4 that becouse i knew i can get it back anytime i want and i did that coz i wanted to test new gems... :)

put'em at a higher price again available for every1 or erase them from all wep's for good...
^^
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Erase them from all weapons completely.

Bringing them back would just repeat the drama
that caused their removal in the first place.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
Erase them from all weapons completely.

Bringing them back would just repeat the drama
that caused their removal in the first place.
I agree, you can't have a fair game if others don't have it. Bringing them back would just be lame. So removing them completely from everyone's weapon would be a good choice.
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
Please remove Armor Crush completely from players weapon's, gives people with them a HUGE advantage over the people that can't get them any more. And yes it is a huge advantage over someone else period.

But with that said, I have not been seeing them lately as much as I use to when checking players gears, and I check everyone's gears I come across.

Hope Agatio see's this post, for the most part he does listen to his player base, he's good about that stuff in my opinion.
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.
i agree the should b taken out completely

Offline masotti

Simple, either remove all of them or put them back in for everyone. I don't understand the alfa$$ job done on this issue.