Epic Perfect World

Could you GMs please..

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
And this folks is exactly our point. People argue for the sake for arguing even when they've contradicted themselves more than once :) This is almost a daily occurrence and makes me wanna bang my head up against a wall. Now back ON TOPIC since this was a complete derailment, What else Dad were you wanting to know?

Make new forum accounts all you want, We still know its you
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
And this folks is exactly our point. People argue for the sake for arguing even when they've contradicted themselves more than once :) This is almost a daily occurrence and makes me wanna bang my head up against a wall. Now back ON TOPIC since this was a complete derailment, What else Dad were you wanting to know?

LOL I don't want ANY of these posts deleted, that was fun :normal-2:  Nothing really I'd like to add O:-)

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
LOL I don't want ANY of these posts deleted, that was fun :normal-2:  Nothing really I'd like to add O:-)

lol dad as usual, entertaining thread ty

personal opinions on discussions so far: (yes i want this thread more active ^^)

1. ty for sharing your opinions/ experiences GMs (special thanks to member frost for the handbook ^^)
Query: how many hrs do GMs work a day is it variable or fixed plz ?
i still notice rare times when GMs are unavailable or may actually be monitoring in secret but during these times see a lot of rule breakers mostly that of chatting on regional language on world chat..noticed this happen for 3-5 times so far been reporting chat whenever possible.. just wondering how you guys handle this.. wish we had warn titles for bad elements.. so each warn can add different titles until max limit and perma ban..

2. PW is pve/pvp oriented.. even private servers are partly pve oriented (how?)
its just another online community to spend time with friends/relatives/like minded strangers..
Calling PW a PVP game is like saying we can write only with our right hand ( sorry to burst your bubble, we got pve liking community too either pure pve or mixed pve/pvp up to individual..then why gear up if PVE its again individual preference for various personal reasons.. if you say its impossible/waste of time/foolish etc and i'm lying then i must say please open your closed mind and start accepting that you are not the only person in this world and your life style is not the only way to live..this world is for all and not just for present majority.. for variable is the only constant.. today majority might become tomorrow minority and the other way..)

PVE (PLAYER VS ENVIRONMENT.. sorry for caps) elements to enjoy on private server..

explore all content/ possible builds / game play / guild / its like a huge experimental environment
meet new people help them, get help from them, share knowledge with like minded interested friends about culture/country/talent/ or whatever other topics you both like..

environment not only implies npc mob instances but also includes the society inside the server..

why all guild must be pk oriented why not create one for merchants, why not create a helpers guild and so many more individual ideas ( all of these innovative ideas were already implemented on various servers by various players who thought differently from rest who were always into pk pk pk (friendly pk is ok but if pk is all u care about i will skip the rest of words may everyone including those who are in to pk fill it up as per their own thoughts ^^)

happy gaming have a nice day

Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014, 10:36 am by eon

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/