Epic Perfect World

Could you GMs please..

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
The PvP on PWI is exclusively for those who either have the time or real-life currency to afford it.  When badges were introduced in the cash shop, you saw how quickly r8 and r9 were sold.  Anything and anyone who wasn't at least a r8 character was quickly shunned (and that shunning got worse once the r9r3 came out).  I left a r8 character on PWI to come here.  I don't regret it.  And yes, while I do partake in the PvP on EPW, I enjoy the PvE part of the game.  Best part is...it's free.
If someone wanted pvp they joined pvp servers where pvp was forced right after lvl 30. People were pking with what they had. No one was crying about it, no one was really paying to get best gear right away (not counting a few tryhards wahah) and actually.. people were way nicer than pve players I've met.
Buddy, nothing is free. Considering time is the ony thing that you really have in life.

GMs are people, didn't ever treat them any different than other players. That gave me a few mutes and 4 perma bans (on the same acc), but who'd care c:
Last Edit: Oct 26, 2014, 03:59 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
If someone wanted pvp they joined pvp servers where pvp was forced right after lvl 30. People were pking with what they had. No one was crying about it, no one was really paying to get best gear right away (not counting a few tryhards wahah) and actually.. people were way nicer than pve players I've met.
Buddy, nothing is free. Considering time is the ony thing that you really have in life.

GMs are people, didn't ever treat them any different than other players. That gave me a few mutes and 4 perma bans (on the same acc), but who'd care c:

After reading all this, I literally love you. +1 cody's chick

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Well this thread went the wrong way quickly... Some people really need to let their frustrations out elsewhere :)
Psh, I enjoy watching it on this thread though! Its quite entertaining. :3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Ok I'll post one more time.

The reason PW is so PvP focused is because of the cash shop. Where do people normally get rank gear? The easiest way, with money.
It's the only way. R9 recast molds are free. But you still need base R9, which is still $1,000+. PWI will never change that, as they know it is the only thing left that keeps the cash coming in.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
if somebody will play PW for the pve like 4 real the pve of pw is not even good at all... if you want a play with real pve go try L2 Tera ArcheAge what ever vindictus  but pw for pve ? onli thing u need to do on pve here is  sin wb or bm 3 spark basick attack 3 spark repeat.

Cliché

so on this server,  where there is pvp required to get items/farm to better your character... but according to the 'Game Masters' of this server, this isn't a pvp based server.

oh, ok. that makes perfect sense.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
so on this server,  where there is pvp required to get items/farm to better your character... but according to the 'Game Masters' of this server, this isn't a pvp based server.

Huh?

How are there PVP requirements?
There are PVP options, but not requirements.
I can't think of any part of the game that purely requires PVP to farm, with no alternative whatsoever.

But okay.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Cliché

Huh?

How are there PVP requirements?
There are PVP options, but not requirements.
I can't think of any part of the game that purely requires PVP to farm, with no alternative whatsoever.

But okay.
Are you forgetting Nation Wars? Nightscream Isle? Mayhem in Morai event? Theater of Blood is heavily pk based, Sunset Valley, Weekly tournament, Other pvp events hosted by GMs in order to get event tokens? are you forgetting people use event tokens for warrior seals in order to get r8 reshapes? which usually requires doing pvp influenced events other than fire leigon and ares. Also the ec farming area which is outside safe zone that's a pk active territory. Majority of the server relies on events like said above to get the items they need for gear which is considered farming.

Most ways to farm involve/require some sort of pvp regardless if some squad of assholes is trying to gank you or not.

Edit: and yes, i am fully aware there are other methods of farming on this server in which doesn't involve leaving safe zone, but that doesn't mean a majority of them don't require pvp.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014, 07:52 am by Cliché

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
Are you forgetting Nation Wars? Nightscream Isle? Mayhem in Morai event? Theater of Blood is heavily pk based, Sunset Valley, Weekly tournament, Other pvp events hosted by GMs in order to get event tokens? are you forgetting people use event tokens for warrior seals in order to get r8 reshapes? which usually requires doing pvp influenced events other than fire leigon and ares. Also the ec farming area which is outside safe zone that's a pk active territory. Majority of the server relies on events like said above to get the items they need for gear which is considered farming.

Most ways to farm involve/require some sort of pvp regardless if some squad of assholes is trying to gank you or not.

Edit: and yes, i am fully aware there are other methods of farming on this server in which doesn't involve leaving safe zone, but that doesn't mean a majority of them don't require pvp.

To quote you: 'where there is pvp required to get items/farm to better your character'

Nation wars - You can get ST from BH, God's giving quests, events (not just pvp)
NS - Purely for EC which can be farmed in 100 other ways from Sunday, 90% of which are PVE.
Morai event - Has a PVE option.
Theatre of Blood - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
Sunset Valley - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
Weekly tournament - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
PVP event - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
Event tokens - Apart from pvp events, you can get them with ST, from PVE events such as ares, fire legion, boss events, morai event, fashion events, trivia events, forum events. Most of which could be repeated on alts, whereas PVP events couldnt be.
EC area outside SZ - Blue name.

Apart from NW which is undoubtably the most profitable way of farming ST and is PURELY PVP, all the other above methods, based on what you said, are not PVP requirements for gear or have a PVE option or alternative.

They are simply just PVP methods of farming, which would be equally weighed with the PVE methods of farming, if not more so outweighed.

Edit: And these methods were implemented, not to make us a purely PVP server, but to cater to all playstyles, which ranged from purely PVE to purely PVP to everywhere in between.
It was done to keep everyone happy and to give everyone a preferred way of farming.

Edit: This has been said many time before but I will say it again - EPW is neither pure PVP or pure PVE, and private servers are not purely just for PK. They are a way to explore the full content (or custom content) of Perfect World (one major aspect is ofc PVP) without subjecting yourself to the cashshop hellhole that is PWI.

Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014, 08:23 am by Melody⋆

Offline Droopeh

if somebody will play PW for the pve like 4 real the pve of pw is not even good at all... if you want a play with real pve go try L2 Tera ArcheAge what ever vindictus  but pw for pve ? onli thing u need to do on pve here is  sin wb or bm 3 spark basick attack 3 spark repeat.

PVE would be fun if the entire server wasn't over-geared (and if aps was removed =D)  :-\

I remember gathering a bunch of lvl 20 players to do my fb 19. Everyone was so impressed by my rez skill at the time 8D ... Ofcourse, next time I made an alt and when I got to my fb 19 the only offer for help I got was from players lvl 40 and above who basically just steamrolled the dungeon... it continued to go on like that, people bringing their mains, their higher level friends etc to just make the dungeon 10 times easier... and then the sin era happened and everything went to shit

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
you dont have to kill ppl for the mayhem in morai u can also just kill the crystals.

youll find nw on any and pvp an pve based pwi server also. nobody forces you to do it. and there are other ways to (slowly) farm st.

as for nightscream - this is clearly not the only way of farming ec, id suggest tt as an alternitive. there are plenty other ways.

i dont do pvp events and still have plenty of Ets.
there are alternitives to that too - sumor camp (which is even in sz), save the princess, free drop events, and am not 100% sure but i think unscrambke the words and guess the number events also reward you with ET + ofc stuff like Mr and Mrs epw and other forum events as well as the first price in snake isle race oh and ds events. But nah no alternitives at all youre absolutly forced to pk if you wanna farm here.

besides that i think alot of ppl are having a problem understanding what a pvp server is - a pvp server is a server where you are forced to go white named once youre lvl 30 and you dont have the option to go blue named.

nobody will deny that this pve server is very pvp oriented though :)

edit
opps ninjad D:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I wonder how many insulting words were said irl by now :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Cliché

To quote you: 'where there is pvp required to get items/farm to better your character'

Nation wars - You can get ST from BH, God's giving quests, events (not just pvp)
NS - Purely for EC which can be farmed in 100 other ways from Sunday, 90% of which are PVE.
Morai event - Has a PVE option.
Theatre of Blood - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
Sunset Valley - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
Weekly tournament - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
PVP event - Not a necessary requirement for farming gear
Event tokens - Apart from pvp events, you can get them with ST, from PVE events such as ares, fire legion, boss events, morai event, fashion events, trivia events, forum events. Most of which could be repeated on alts, whereas PVP events couldnt be.

Apart from NW which is undoubtably the most profitable way of farming ST and is PURELY PVP, all the other above methods, based on what you said, are not PVP requirements for gear or have a PVE option or alternative.

They are simply just PVP methods of farming, which would be equally weighed with the PVE methods of farming, if not more so outweighed.

Edit: And these methods were implemented, not to make us a purely PVP server, but to cater to all playstyles, which ranged from purely PVE to purely PVP to everywhere in between.
It was done to keep everyone happy and to give everyone a preferred way of farming.

i swear it's like talking to a brick wall. we aren't talking about what events and things are and aren't required. if we were going to do that you might as well just say nothing on this damn server is necessary and to just cash shop your entire life savings away.

admit it or not, this server is very heavily pvp based. im done arguing with gms who only stood blue named outsize sz or only in safe zone the majority of their pre-gm lives.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
i swear it's like talking to a brick wall. we aren't talking about what events and things are and aren't required. if we were going to do that you might as well just say nothing on this damn server is necessary and to just cash shop your entire life savings away.

All I did was quote things you said and broke down what you said, lol.
You are the one who mentioned requirements and events.

I apologise if I don't understand, your responses are starting to confuse me now.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2014, 08:34 am by Melody⋆

Offline KiλλαBεεツ

• Koγηto εργo σuμ zoνα ∞
  • Ρεαλ kεεπ ιτ ρεαλ - 1ΘΘ
  • Faction: ∞
wtf i thought this was about what swears GM's say or if they get annoyed at ppl

Know your place.