Epic Perfect World

Herc & Nix

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Could we please have an ET battle pet that looks like the old Baby Hercules and Baby Phoenix? (Skinned like them, not the actual pets themselves, just to make that clear). Obv they're not the most pretty venomancer pet, but I'm sure a good portion of venos wouldn't mind these two being ET pets simply for nostalgia's sake.
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2014, 02:48 am by Aʟʏх

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't know about this...
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2014, 02:54 am by Eviction

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
+1 because wife and because I would love a herc (god forbid if I ever play werefox again) just because it'll feel like PWI times.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
+1 because wife and because I would love a herc (god forbid if I ever play werefox again) just because it'll feel like PWI times.

You like the herc? Dear lord, and I thought the giant Planet of the Apes pet was bad enough. Let alone a golden yellow fattie from Disney World

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You like the herc? Dear lord, and I thought the giant Planet of the Apes pet was bad enough. Let alone a golden yellow fattie from Disney World

This made me lol. :/
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
lol :D
But, some old pwi players are indeed nostalgic about the old pwi thingies. Seen a lot of em. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
You do not have to evolve the herc and nix if you want the old herc and nix, if it is just for nostalgia sake.

Level 30 base

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You do not have to evolve the herc and nix if you want the old herc and nix, if it is just for nostalgia sake.
Yeah, but the point is to have a pet that looks like herc/nix that I can actually use. >.<

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
+1 definitely

We need the Herc back, for fulfilling our sexual fantasies

right OP?

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
+1 definitely

We need the Herc back, for fulfilling our sexual fantasies

right OP?

Reported you disgusting individual