Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Yes youtube lied cuz they hate you  :normal-20: :normal-19:

your signature is so romantic

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
xD count alts fights and put cleaver name at last No one can easy me   -' shes happy now bro u killed cleaver  9-1 xDDDDDDDDDD shes proud of u now and pedro no one from ur guild can easy me  or easy me is ok  if i dead there  is ok  am still alive irl  :P

You lost to my no spirit, dragon ornament Seeker and I don't even 1v1 LOL. what are you on about   :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

And nice photoshop bro. Clear fake.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Were all kids for this,All this i beat u,you beat me stuff is irrelevant at the end of the day you both know who beat who.Video sheds light on this but in general to all people a score is a score doesnt matter.Doesnt mean ur better than that person.
(Not pretaining to Quinn)But all us here with our egos in the end at some point were gonna quit and its gonna mean nothing.Artifex,XP,Oc,Gg,Factions are all imperfect when we all lie to ourselves about numbers eps wr allies.This ruins things. :normal-20: :normal-21: :normal-22:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
Were all kids for this,All this i beat u,you beat me stuff is irrelevant at the end of the day you both know who beat who.Video sheds light on this but in general to all people a score is a score doesnt matter.Doesnt mean ur better than that person.
(Not pretaining to Quinn)But all us here with our egos in the end at some point were gonna quit and its gonna mean nothing.Artifex,XP,Oc,Gg,Factions are all imperfect when we all lie to ourselves about numbers eps wr allies.This ruins things. :normal-20: :normal-21: :normal-22:

Stop ruining our mob mentality. I'll see you on skype to talk about this :normal-5:
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2014, 09:39 pm by Miami

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
 :'( :'( :'(  he was prob laggy
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I really don't understand all the anger.  Like he said, these fights didn't happen.  He didn't request that we fight alt vs alt because he lost main vs main.  He didn't tell me he needed to train more after his series of defeats either.  He definitely didn't lie and claim that I lost when we both knew it wasn't true.  And he's absolutely not embarrassed right now.  Also, no one in Artifex has beaten him, because you can blatantly see in the video that I am factionless. These are ludicrous statements, and all very untrue ok.
I'm basically 40

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
I really don't understand all the anger.  Like he said, these fights didn't happen.  He didn't request that we fight alt vs alt because he lost main vs main.  He didn't tell me he needed to train more after his series of defeats either.  He definitely didn't lie and claim that I lost when we both knew it wasn't true.  And he's absolutely not embarrassed right now.  Also, no one in Artifex has beaten him, because you can blatantly see in the video that I am factionless. These are ludicrous statements, and all very untrue ok.
:normal-37: :normal-37:

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja

dont worry my gentle teacher

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
dont worry my gentle teacher

i'm better psy than u and cynix

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

who cares

Offline Mihi

• Old Player

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
heh. heh heh.
I'm basically 40

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
Yes bby ur the best <3 ... and ofc it's fake!! Cleaver can't be killed bruv what u try...??!

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
your mum  :police:

she is serious gamer sometimes I worry about her...

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
she is serious gamer sometimes I worry about her...

And I'm worried about ur nose getting broken cause it always gets stuck where it doesn't belong...