Epic Perfect World

Bugged at Shrouded Temple

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
  • Characters: SheryN, Arinea
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I teleported to Shrouded Temple for my Morai Quest. But after i reached it, an error message came out and when i clicked on the message, the client shut down. Help me please. :(  I cant go on my archer...cause everytime the same thing happens.
Ty SnowLily for avvy ♥ and Angie for siggy ♥

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Do you have direct X9? and up to the latest patch. Also please try to verify your files that may also have a part in this.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
Ok Thanks. I'll try it.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
If that doesn't work, post an ss of the error please :)
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
An make sure it's DX9.0c
(with that little "C" at the end). :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
Is the Direct X9c used to prevent this bug?

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Its an old bug from 1.3,just login ingame with an alt..pm a gm with ur name and tell him/her to tele you when you login with the bugged char.(though u"ll get the same error on screen when you logon,but dont click on it..and your client will stay onn.)when your tele"ed click ok and relog ;) will fix it

or

just open the same char from a different pc...(dk if account sharing is allowed here,if it is..ask a trusted person to tele you somewhere else.)

^^those 2 worked for meh..

Offline Slash

• Legend
Its an old bug from 1.3,just login ingame with an alt..pm a gm with ur name and tell him/her to tele you when you login with the bugged char.(though u"ll get the same error on screen when you logon,but dont click on it..and your client will stay onn.)when your tele"ed click ok and relog ;) will fix it

or

just open the same char from a different pc...(dk if account sharing is allowed here,if it is..ask a trusted person to tele you somewhere else.)

^^those 2 worked for meh..

Both seem like very logical solutions :)
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Slash

• Legend
And judging by the other topic you made about not entering 79, I'd highly recommend re-verifying your files.. Seems unlikely for you to get both these errors..

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Verifying wont work,because it"s a map bug...if you need to fix it from the very scratch...just reinstall xD

Offline Lyn

• Inactive.
Okay..thanks everyone :)  I'll try to see if it works.