Epic Perfect World

Suns Avatar Event!

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love the talent we have on our server. Here is another chance for you to show off your amazing skills!

I would like for you guys to create an Avatar / Icon for me for the forums! Here's what I would like:
  • Preferably transparent background.
  • I would like it to be drawn, but that does not mean an edited photo couldn't win.
  • If you want to include Name / Saying, please make a duplicate of one without the Name / Saying.
  • Be creative, do what you think would be amazing.
  • Over all, (incoming cheesy moment), just have fun!

Here are some photo references of my character:

Awesome fantastic prizes:
  • First Place: 3 Event Token / 500 EC / 300 ST
  • Second Place: 2 Event Token / 300 EC / 200 ST
  • Third Place: 1 Event Token / 200 EC / 100 ST

This event ends Thursday, November 6th at 11:59PM Server Time. Any posts after that will not be counted. That gives you a little over two weeks.

Have fun guys! I can't wait to see your amazing talent.
Last Edit: Oct 23, 2014, 01:04 am by Suns

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Ok, I'll tri. After I finish the 7 ongoing ones.

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
^-^ Im in

You know, first thing that came to mind when I read this "I would like it to be drawn" was your awesome avatar, can't wait to see it :normal-15:

To OP. Welcome to the server new GM, you gonna lav me ^_^

I would be happy to participate, but I don't have much time recently... It's not only about time, I can't really concentrate on anything at all when I'm busy with something. Good luck tho :normal-8:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline LeannLightkneen

• /-INK Artist-\
  • Words remind you of respect, violence teaches scum what respect really is.
  • Characters: LeannLTKneen
  • Faction: SoulAbyss
[shadow=gray,right]Yes  :tiger-4: I must try as well.[/shadow][/size][/font][/i][/b]

My soul exhales cold in the
Name of the serpent that
Is bound to strike, and I,
Leann, who intends to grasp its tail, I
Lightkneen, who plots the bellicose bite of justice,
       shall make this storm my herald of vengeance!

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
im done drawing something soon , so i could try too :3 but seeing how many people want to draw ... xD i better sit and watch  :tiger-43: btw you didn't said what style you like more o.o chibi, realistic, anime etc ..  :D

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
You know, first thing that came to mind when I read this "I would like it to be drawn" was your awesome avatar, can't wait to see it :normal-15:

It's very nice of you to have a favourite avatar artist and i commend you for supporting them. But rooting for them before the event has even started seems to me a bit unfair. every artist here has their value. so pls get a %&*@# hold of yourself.

I'm in.
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
It's very nice of you to have a favourite avatar artist and i commend you for supporting them. But rooting for them before the event has even started seems to me a bit unfair. every artist here has their value. so pls get a %&*@# hold of yourself.

I'm in.

I'm getting a feeling that if any other person but her had written that comment, you wouldn't have said anything...

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm getting a feeling that if any other person but her had written that comment, you wouldn't have said anything...

I hope you enter the contest, Sir Roomi. May I suggest?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I hope you enter the contest, Sir Roomi.

I think you already won...

Offline Soleil

why is that? i don't really know people that well that i'd be biaised towards anyone's comments. it's just a question of fairness. say an artist thinks of participating and sees such a comment, they will shy away thinking bof, it's no use...

there are people here who will not be repelled tho with that comment because many of us participate and there is so many talented artists on this server. but again, the more the merrier :)
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Rumi

• x x x
why is that? i don't really know people that well that i'd be biaised towards anyone's comments. it's just a question of fairness. say an artist thinks of participating and sees such a comment, they will shy away thinking bof, it's no use...

there are people here who will not be repelled tho with that comment because many of us participate and there is so many talented artists on this server. but again, the more the merrier :)

if you say so  ^-^

Offline Soleil

if you say so  ^-^

and i hope you're in too!

and one day, when everyone's comfortable, it would be really fun to have an event, a kind of "battle of the avatars" (or battle of the siggies, or the ini's, anything graphical to keep boredom away) in which everyone would participate and we could even make teams. that would be real fun :)