Ini site

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Btw check this out.Click seekers on.
http://m.vk.com/album-39606644_158783500
For inis tbh uk how sometimes u can make the lips small but others always kinda big.This website has that.Most inis here you can change.no need to sign up.Theyre really good.

First is wb inis you gotta press back to abums.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
For inis tbh uk how sometimes u can make the lips small but others always kinda big.This website has that.Most inis here you can change.no need to sign up.Theyre really good.

I swear there is like a million russian sites with just .ini files, I only know of 3 of them.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Ermahgawd, thank you for this site.
Been searching for a new site for agessssss.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2014, 12:33 pm by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline equivalent

could you give me a male version of this site thanks

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
love that site but for some reason i cant get some of those hair styles to like me xD keeps poping up with customization error
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

pikachuchu

could you give me a male version of this site thanks

Scroll further down, there's female as well as male. Usually goes like this: Female > Male > Female > Male.

love that site but for some reason i cant get some of those hair styles to like me xD keeps poping up with customization error

Same here. I think some of the hairstyles (Like the TB male hairstyle) doesn't work on other classes, but it does work on the female TB class.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
Scroll further down, there's female as well as male. Usually goes like this: Female > Male > Female > Male.

Same here. I think some of the hairstyles (Like the TB male hairstyle) doesn't work on other classes, but it does work on the female TB class.

Don't forget you need to also change the texture of the hair as well.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
There.

Separate thread. So that last one can stay on topic, I guess.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
well i seen a veno with a male hair style.. not sure which one it was called tho ><
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
You can have male hairs on female characters if they're in the default class's .ini file & can only be created that way, not edited after creation.

If you're having corruption on most of the files it is most likely skin texture, hair texture, or hair model.

In some rare cases with tideborn ini's it is the '3rd Eye' ID that's added since it was most likely a transfer from the EG race to TB

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
the other russian page that ik sell theam cuz they don't give the ini code meh post other russian pages plox

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Thanks for that link, OP, this is the first ini site I've seen (kinda new to using other people's ini's). I gotta stupid question, though. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell which race the picture is of, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to use it on one of my chars. Is there any way to tell in the .ini file which race / class it's meant to be used on?
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
Thanks for that link, OP, this is the first ini site I've seen (kinda new to using other people's ini's). I gotta stupid question, though. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell which race the picture is of, so I'm not sure if I'd be able to use it on one of my chars. Is there any way to tell in the .ini file which race / class it's meant to be used on?

Use this link: https://vk.com/albums-39606644

It's one step up and sorts them into race albums.

If yours looks the same as mine then:

Edit: Love the translations from Chrome

TB = Amphibians
EG = Ancients
Human = People
Elf = Seeds (?)
Untamed = Zoomorfy

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]TYVM!![/shadow][/b]