Epic Perfect World

Black Werebeast

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-Topic Changed from previous-

Is there any way that EPW can get the option for the black barbarian tiger form with black fur instead of white?
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2014, 01:48 pm by Eviction

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Sadly, it's not possible. :(

As for this, it CAN be done, however it needs to be coded and I'm not sure Aga wants to do it nor anyone else wants it done.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2014, 01:53 pm by Tonika
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Sadly, it's not possible. :(

As for this, it CAN be done, however it needs to be coded and I'm not sure Aga wants to do it nor anyone else wants it done.

On another private server I saw that they had this, and I thought it was just another skill. Like how Aga made the custom Tiger form with Panda stat's. Ect.

It wasn't required to have this it was just something you could purchase to add to your character

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
On another private server I saw that they had this, and I thought it was just another skill. Like how Aga made the custom Tiger form with Panda stat's. Ect.

It wasn't required to have this it was just something you could purchase to add to your character

The um..server I was on it was cosmetically done server side so everyone had it. I'm not sure if it can be done with a skill or something. Would be kinda cool though.
Last Edit: Oct 22, 2014, 02:14 pm by Tonika

Offline The Reaper

i think it would be good to change the tiger its dull as F**k as it is  :rolleyes:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There is a normal tiger form and a panda form. You can't have two tiger forms to choose from.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
There is a normal tiger form and a panda form. You can't have two tiger forms to choose from.

He means like the color of normal tiger form. Instead of mostly white with black, it's mostly black with white.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'd rather keep default version.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I'd rather keep default version.

Okie. :)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Small advice tip how you do you wanna call it you can skin for your own to see the wb in black tiger form :) and this is not storm that they had just saying lol anyways you can skin it by your self :D