Epic Perfect World

Door faces!

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
>:D knock knock.. who's there? low.. low who? low life you..  :D i've seen ppl to pk in ns.. and they still aim low levels that they try to gear up n stuff.. (well it might be an alt..) for example.. i started epw after a year or so.. is that QQ? no.. it's about when you say .. i'm good.. i do not attack Afk peep or i do not kill low levels just to steal their farm.. well at least grow some balls to say it.. and do not play the good guys. Also killing alts just to red your names.. you call yourselves PKers after that?
P.S. Haters gonna hate.. that was a message just to show how toxic you still contenue to be, by not lettin newcomers to farm, not to mention about bad mouthing other people..

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I'm not sure what's going on here.   :sad:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I'm not sure what's going on here.   :sad:

^This.

Offline T

• have u ever
  • ever felt like this
  • Characters: Infinitard
If you go to NS as a low-level it's pretty much natural selection. It's not supposed to be easily farmable at those levels, else it wouldn't have forced PK.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Did this turn into a carebear zone? I'm free to kill who I want as much as I want, if you cant stand that then get on your way and leave the place, turn blue name and do picnic events at west or City Of Lost.
Your PWI mentality is whats toxic in here
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
So.. what youre doing here is calling others low lifes, telling them that their attitude is bad for the game and explaining to everyone why you are so much better than they are...?

Do you see the flaw?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
>:D knock knock.. who's there? low.. low who? low life you..  :D i've seen ppl to pk in ns.. and they still aim low levels that they try to gear up n stuff.. (well it might be an alt..) for example.. i started epw after a year or so.. is that QQ? no.. it's about when you say .. i'm good.. i do not attack Afk peep or i do not kill low levels just to steal their farm.. well at least grow some balls to say it.. and do not play the good guys. Also killing alts just to red your names.. you call yourselves PKers after that?
P.S. Haters gonna hate.. that was a message just to show how toxic you still contenue to be, by not lettin newcomers to farm, not to mention about bad mouthing other people..

This happens every day, no one cares. Get over it

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran

I swear this Chronika is on almost everyone's BL. Lmao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I have no idea what I'm supposed to get out of this message. I will say though that everyones fair game on Nightscream. + Some people really desire the 'dark red name' look.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
NS= Area created as a PK instance, hence you enter you are pk mode no matter if you are smurf mode or pro mode. You are aware there are areas created to farm ec/exp/spirit, and many instances . eventsetc., have been made already by our Devs to help the pve players level and fill their pockets with loot, yes??  *see forum guides* no sympathy will be had for carebears who enter a pk instance then bish about gettin pk there.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~