Epic Perfect World

Remove Immunity after Yelling to the sky

siergrain

Some people abuse immunity after killing yelling to solo kill chest and take all stones, is it possible to remove that immunity or somehow fix for that to not be possible? since they can go blue name...

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

bvanharjr

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
+1 i dont like how people will do like you said and steal all the drops
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Thought that wasn't possible unless squad was on free.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
this can't happen, the immunity is the buff that boss cast on players which make them immune to dmg and give 5aps/huge emount of dmg. its a usefull buff to be honest, specially when u soloing HDD for urself.

u can avoid inviting noob ppl, and do it on ur own or with friends.
i was doing hdd with 6alts, so no need to bring any outsider to deal with. if can't log 6char do it with a friend.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Aaaaaand, squad on random doesn't help? (Haven't done HDD in ages, don't remember)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Aaaaaand, squad on random doesn't help? (Haven't done HDD in ages, don't remember)
scanning ppl 24.7 so u dont have to pve

siergrain

how would squad setting help in any case?
problem is that people leave pt and kill chest alone, they are NOT in squad, so nobody from squad can take stones, only person who killed chest can take them. and since Yelling gives immunity buff you cant even PK them in case they are white named

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Chest drop like 10 stones. Don't think its big loss. Its not hundreds of ec and with this cant go rich. Player who do it its just mega dummy.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes, I approve. Remove the immunity but keep the instant cast and 5.0 APS. I'd love to melee someone to death with my 5.0 Psychic.  :shocked:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
how would squad setting help in any case?
problem is that people leave pt and kill chest alone, they are NOT in squad, so nobody from squad can take stones, only person who killed chest can take them. and since Yelling gives immunity buff you cant even PK them in case they are white named
Ahaaaaaaa! I see now.

scanning ppl 24.7 so u dont have to pve

You scanner, scanneredderest.
Yes, I approve. Remove the immunity but keep the instant cast and 5.0 APS. I'd love to melee someone to death with my 5.0 Psychic.  :shocked:

Touche lol!

And It may not be a big payoff in dbs, but yes they immunity can be annoying.
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥