Epic Perfect World

''F*ck AA'' Style with Tiesto - Warning 19.10 PK

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

Just some fun at pk ^^

Music:
Tiesto - i will be here (feat. sneaky sound system)
Tiesto - escape me
Boogie Pimps - Don't You Want Somebody to Love

Enjoy :D
.                                                                                                     

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I like the first track.

Zirkon

Nice Video,Amazing music

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i liked watching it more the first 40 seconds lol but good music and good game play

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Ty, music was from some old car CD that i found few days ago when was bored with radio xD was from 2010 aahhaha:D
.                                                                                                     

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Its always nice to watch when psy knows his stuff can tank pretty well/hit like a truck , also moments when got aaed by 10 ppl and somehow dont die is ++. Good vid, keep it up , and find pk!

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Its always nice to watch when psy knows his stuff can tank pretty well/hit like a truck , also moments when got aaed by 10 ppl and somehow dont die is ++. Good vid, keep it up , and find pk!

TY Mis :) :D
.                                                                                                     

Offline Cinnabon

Good video and nice gameplay. Only thing I would change about your gameplay is use soul of retaliation over soul of stunning. Since for the fact 80% of the people you were fighting were archers with movement immune 90% of the time anyways :P.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
Good video and nice gameplay. Only thing I would change about your gameplay is use soul of retaliation over soul of stunning. Since for the fact 80% of the people you were fighting were archers with movement immune 90% of the time anyways :P.

Ye maybe ur right. I just always have a hope that someone will aoe and wont see psy there :D (like i do  :tiger-18:) And won't have antistun :D
.                                                                                                     

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
good vid  :police: maam

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video, as a previous poster said though SoR is better than SoS in mass PK soley because it can reflect Nova, HF, Stunning arrow, ect  8)

Just saw all that gear on skillbar tho - Why do you have 5 different spheres? I get Attack,Def,Purify, but the other two?

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Guuuurl you make me wanna play psy so bad, from watching vids from you and Unravelling( arti psy ) Psy seem so troll hehehe. Good video
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈