Epic Perfect World

R8 Assassin

Offline kej397

Some assassins have al good gears, but why is too much hard to get good gears in assassin, you need about 300k EC for to get x3 interval in chests and x3 interval in bracers, another classes just need about 10k EC for to get good gears. Can we balance this please?

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Some assassins have al good gears, but why is too much hard to get good gears in assassin, you need about 300k EC for to get x3 interval in chests and x3 interval in bracers, another classes just need about 10k EC for to get good gears. Can we balance this please?
It's called luck.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
is not onli sin's is hard to get op stats on every class

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
my gear 3.33 with full r8 dragon weap and gof +10 attack lvl weap total costs:
wrists x3 - 8 tries = 800ec
chest x2 - 2 tries = 200ec (friend got it for me)
gof daggers +10 attack lvl = 1 try (same person got it)
total costs : 1100 ec you can do it bro

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
me too but 90 dama top 90 dama wrist

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

This friend sounds like a great guy, he must be kind

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Stop complaining. I'm not a sin, but god knows what i have been suffering to get 2x channeling and 3x physical reduction on boots, so, actually you can see that its not just sin the hardest class to get good items.  Soon i'll ask gms to "Balance" it aswell.  :rolleyes:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
imo it'd be easier to get int actually since you don't need to hone int, but once you get ct you have to pay more to hone it to something useful...

Offline Zakh

• Characters: Zakh
+1 i totaly agree i spent around 60k or more and still didnt get nothing.. tired of farming also

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
My triple wrists were 60k ec and my double top was 210k.  My ea got triple wrists with 50k ec and roughly another 50k for double top.  I'm not by any means lucky. I just farm effectively.  You should try it.  Put enough effort towards anything and you'll eventually get it.  If you don't get exactly what you want, maybe you'll get something else along the way that works.  I ended up with pretty nice chan/dph sets for ea and sin while going for int.  You don't HAVE to be a super aps sin.  Just roll till you get something usable, and work with it along the way.  After all the work people have put in for their gear, no one wants to hear anyone suggest that it should be easier.

Or if you insist that it's unfair, it's not too late to roll another class.
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2014, 11:56 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
im a veno and im still working on gears.. granted i refuse to use EC so i farm tokens and such for warrior seals.. i have used 50 + ET and have hardly gotten anywhere lol
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
+1 i totaly agree i spent around 60k or more and still didnt get nothing.. tired of farming also

Poor Habiib ;c U`ll get there my brother

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2172.0

Everything is a percentage. Kinda like the lottery. Some people win big, some people win small, and some don't win at all. It's what makes this server unique. Because the percentages of good stats are low, there is always room for improvement (Unless you have insane luck...).

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Zirkon

its about luck, and people who farm hard deserve it actually, increasing the percentage makes it easy and common and everyone would get it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
100% luck. Spent $40 worth of dama's and on the last roll of 525 dama's got my -chan bracers on cleric.

Used 100 dama's and got x2 -int bracers, x2 -int top on sin.

Just depends on luck.