Epic Perfect World

TW Training

Offline Komatoze

• Characters: Komatoze
  • Faction: Desolate Leader
I think an instance should be made where factions leaders can start it on there own land (not on fridays and sundays so tw cant be started early or anything glitchly like so) or just an instance with the tw map, where squads in a fac can go against eachother to teach people how to do tw, because i've been in many tw's where people dont know anything about them xD

Offline xzyel

u know this idea can ruin the normal pk right? cuz most of faccs having that option of pk will simply no show for normal pks and start to pk there with facc mattes!! exist a tw map with numbers to make things easier its just say to ur squads their job, where they should stay positioned,where they rg and ppl will understand it! would be fun pk with ur facc mates in tw maps but tbh -1 for this idea!!

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
u know this idea can ruin the normal pk right? cuz most of faccs having that option of pk will simply no show for normal pks and start to pk there with facc mattes!! exist a tw map with numbers to make things easier its just say to ur squads their job, where they should stay positioned,where they rg and ppl will understand it! would be fun pk with ur facc mates in tw maps but tbh -1 for this idea!!

Lol? How on Earth would this ruin normal PK?
Why would people ditch normal PK to PK their faction mates in a fake map with no benefits whatsoever?
Why would they bother porting into a massive map with, say, 30-40 people online on average and try to find each
other and kill each other then run all the way back?
That makes 0 sense. They could just do that on normal map anyway, this would change nothing.

As for the actual idea, I quite like it but I believe this has been suggested before, but I can't remember the outcome.
Perhaps it can be looked into a little so people have a place they can safely practice TW strategies and teach new people.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Ashleiya

• NewPlayer
  • Characters: Ashleiiya - Querubin
  • Faction: Moist

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk

this isnt gonna ruin pk  if you cant get pk hours or rank killings from it
wouldn't you rather have factions willing to learn how to Tw better and get better
then have Tw's  that only last 5 to 15 mins or no shows
or you that worried n scared that they might  get better at it ?
to be honest I rather have 40 min to 2 hr  tw's
+1 to this idea (pretty sure you just need to ask gm if you can use tw map for training not sure 100%)
Last Edit: Oct 19, 2014, 02:42 am by wolfies

Offline Indifferent

Normal pk is already ruined.  :-*

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
its better to train in tw itself

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

what he said +100 there is no way to lern how to tw with out tw

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't think this would help alot witht training...thought having it wouldn't hurt any butt

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I don't think this would help alot witht training...thought having it wouldn't hurt any butt

besides yours cause id force u to do some xD

Offline Komatoze

• Characters: Komatoze
  • Faction: Desolate Leader

another idea would be making a fac vs fac training, IE, it would be like a normal tw but with 0 rewards/benefits other than for training, towers would probably cost the same to build (who cares they're not expensive) anyways if we could do this, it would be very helpful and it could help people alot more. also @ Melody sorry if this suggestion has been posted before :x

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :-\ +11111 the idea i would like to do it to whit my faction  :P

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 to that idea if its possible
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
besides yours cause id force u to do some xD
you cant force me, you just obey  :police:  :normal-37:

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever