Epic Perfect World

halloween event?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
obviously GM Echo is outdoing herself again with the custom edits so guys pllllease be patient. And fyi some of the staff are planning to do halloween related events, such as myself with my haunted path you guys so enjoyed last year

well you have a good point all the custom things that she made for sv are amazing so ye i rather w8 a bit more

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
obviously GM Echo is outdoing herself again with the custom edits so guys pllllease be patient. And fyi some of the staff are planning to do halloween related events, such as myself with my haunted path you guys so enjoyed last year

missed it last year eagerly awaiting to enjoy all the fun this year ^^

happy gaming have a nice day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Everything I made is terrible, I'm sorry.
I'll prepare to sit in my corner and weep because of the inbound disappointment.

:tiger-12:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'll prepare to sit in my corner and weep because of the inbound disappointment.

GN you sirius?

GN echo you can't be sirius

I hope you sarcasm, because.. you try say my wolf is terrible? :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
GN you sirius?

GN echo you can't be sirius

I hope you sarcasm, because.. you try say my wolf is terrible? :normal-12:
I'm very

i remember the fashion

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?

i have yet to be disappointed from you sweetie. your an awesome gm <3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm very

To be serious tho. GN Echo, this is not the first wish you have granted for me (the wolf) or others. Your stuff is always awesome :police: I hope you not really

we lab you O:-)

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

i remember the fashion

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A

Is this say opposite day? where was the memo?
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

no trying ass lick or anything but... that hallowen t-shirt of the bones is amazing idk what u on about.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Plz make that wolf a all class pet.Lala + the 500 wfs gtfo.

just get a wf :P and then ya wont be jelly ;o <3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^
This sounds like it's going to be epic, no pun intended. I'll just wait here...
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014, 03:22 am by Stiles
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
  • Yall B Normal Ill B Me RaiseHell DieYoung GetFckd
  • Characters: Pinhead
  • Faction: Ironic
   I know myself an a lot of my friends on game is pretty disappointed, how this Halloween is going. It was so much fun last year. Less an less people are playing most my friends moving on to other games. Im trying to keep people  active. But around holidays people eagerly await these events. More an more friends disappearing in the disappoint of no event active.
I  myself been loging on less just for that fact.... But the not the only reason. Pk just isnt fun as it use to be. Now its a numbers an full gank fest.. I know its normal to get a few v 1 but they bring 8-10 v1 killing farmers or attacking one random person. Then the terms they wanna use  randoms, noobs,nabs,non factors. Like  anyone know them outta side of thier little  groups of friends. Sorry if people have jobs an work for an living an cant live online 24/7. If a noob is supplying a living for my family an my kids then im a noob,random or whatever. I enjoy the game an most the people but someting should be done about these kids an thier mouths.

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
   I know myself an a lot of my friends on game is pretty disappointed, how this Halloween is going. It was so much fun last year. Less an less people are playing most my friends moving on to other games. Im trying to keep people  active. But around holidays people eagerly await these events. More an more friends disappearing in the disappoint of no event active.
I  myself been loging on less just for that fact.... But the not the only reason. Pk just isnt fun as it use to be. Now its a numbers an full gank fest.. I know its normal to get a few v 1 but they bring 8-10 v1 killing farmers or attacking one random person. Then the terms they wanna use  randoms, noobs,nabs,non factors. Like  anyone know them outta side of thier little  groups of friends. Sorry if people have jobs an work for an living an cant live online 24/7. If a noob is supplying a living for my family an my kids then im a noob,random or whatever. I enjoy the game an most the people but someting should be done about these kids an thier mouths.

If you are unhappy with the server, I am not sure why you keep spending your time posting on forums.
I've seen you do it more than once.
Things change. Might not always be for the better but that's how it goes.

As for Halloween, we have lives as well.
However, from everything been mentioned here,
there is going to be quite a bit to look forward to, just a tad delayed.
It's not like we have turned around and said you will get nothing.
There are events planned, patches planned and new items planned.
It will just be combined with the anniversary so the devs can work on one big patch,
rather than two half baked patches, since they are so close together.

You keep acting like we said there will be nothing,
when it has been said more than once that events and such are coming.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2014, 04:06 am by Melody⋆

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c: